Stephen Espinoza calls Oscar de la Hoya chicken **** for skipping town

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How discreet.

Comment

why would he promote the fight, have these leechers used his name enough.

Comment

Good. Oscar showing he isn't part of this *****, this is the Haymon show.

Comment

Oscar, Stephen Espinoza, Al Haymon = all detrimental to the sport. Come on people, these guys are all either idiots (Oscar) or greedy pigs who couldn't care less about the sport (the other two). It's obvious that Espinoza and Haymon are going to push De La Hoya to HBO, and then we'll be right back to the same old Cold War. Only now there will be so much animosity between the two sides that there will never be a co-promotion. This sport is ridiculous.

Comment

I couldn't make it in before the Al Haymon/ Floyd Mayweather jerk offs got here to **** on Oscar for 3 mismatches that Al Haymon put together and Stephen Espinoza paid for.

Comment

Monday Morning: "Oscar Checks Into Rehab...AGAIN" hope that is not the case but who the hell knows WTF is going on behind closed doors. Clearly GBP and Haymon relationship is almost over I am assuming

Seems like Oscar and Showtime relationship almost over as well

Comment

Hahaha. Good on de la Hoya. Fuck you Stephen Espinoza.

Comment

Espinoza is starting to sound more like a teenage blogger than a high level executive........

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Monday Morning "Oscar Checks Into Rehab...AGAIN"
                    I know that's what you pray for you dirty thug.

Comment

Originally posted by I Hate Thugs! View Post
                      Doesn't want to be associated with this **** of a card....good for Oscar
                      But the banner in the ring says Golden Boy Boxing, you probably missed that.

Comment

Working...
                      X