Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana Doesn't Know Who Collazo Is.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone remember that 24/7 clip where Ariza was talking to Pacquiao about Mayweather-Castillo and Manny genuinely seemed to know nothing about it at all. I don't know how f he even knew who Castillo was.

You see that in a lot of sports though. For those guys their whole lives revolve around training and in their free time they just want to get away from it. They're not all like that but a lot of them are.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      The mind boggles. I like hearing from pros like Ward and Malignaggi who follow the sport in depth. Surprisingly not many of them do.

I give Maidana a pass though, he's a country boy farmer. He is where he is because he is good at fighting not because he's a student of the sport.
      Exactly!! World Championship experience and a nerd on top, which is why Paulie (besides his voice) makes a great commentator, but then again his kind are rare.

The worst ive heard is Jamie Mcdonnell. The guy met Ray Leonard and then asked his Manager to paraphrase "was he any good in his time". This is a guy who has won British, Commonwealth, European and IBF world title lol.

Comment

Working...
      X