No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Hopkins, Cloud Go Face To Face in Brooklyn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Lol at this fool. Hopkins was prime at 43!!!!
    He's an obvious insecure Calzaghe fan...

Comment

Don King is still around? I really hope B-hop retires after this fight. He has done enough in the sport of boxing and I hope he can have a filled life after this.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Lol at this fool. Hopkins was prime at 43!!!!
        i lol'd too.

Joe has faded into obscurity. His obnoxious and delusional fans have only aided that.

Comment

Go Bhop-U the man! But then please retire! I like cloud but we all know he had a pretty obvious loss last time out...probably a close decision here

Comment

Yes! This fight should be grea........Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

If cloud comes in shape for 12 rounds unlike the campillo fight, I give him a shot.

Comment

B Hop destroys Cloud! The teacher tutors the student. He's going to knock him out by the 9th round

Comment

hoope Cloud puts him in2 retirement...the head is his best punch now...15 yrs ago he was a VG MW, not great, like Monzon or SRR but VG...

Comment

Looks like Keith Thurman is on the card as well.

Comment

This fight could end ugly if Cloud catches B-Hop. Cloud is strong and B-Hop isn't getting any younger. Bernard didn't look very impressive against Chad but Chad's style isn't comparable to Cloud's. But while Chad likes to admire his own work Cloud just walks you down like an 18-wheeler....unless you box him like Campillo did. But does Bernard have enough fuel to keep Cloud off of him? That'll be interesting.

I'm rooting for B-Hop. Always have....

Comment

Working...
                      X