No announcement yet.

Who deserved to win Huck vs. Arslan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who deserved to win Huck vs. Arslan?

It was a close fight, but I scored it for Arslan 115-114.

Who in your opinion DESERVED to win?
    Huck won close
    17.86%
    Huck won wide
    0.00%
    Arslan won close
    32.14%
    Arslan won wide
    32.14%
    Draw
    17.86%

I scored it for Arslan very close. But I felt I gave a few close rounds to Huck which I felt I could easily give Arslan. So imo no way did Huck win the fight.

Comment

I had Arslan winning 8-4, I didn't see any scenario where Huck won. Huck went Calzaghe on Arslan, and the judges fell for it.

Comment

Accidently voted for "Huck won close", I meant to vote for "Arslan won close".

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
          I scored it for Arslan very close. But I felt I gave a few close rounds to Huck which I felt I could easily give Arslan. So imo no way did Huck win the fight.
          One thing is for certain: that 117-111 scorecard was ridiculous.

Comment

just like the bute fight for me I didnt score it just watched and enjoyed but felt arslan won close and clearly

Comment

Arslan clearly won, I had the fight 116 - 112.

Comment

I scored it 114-114 but I thought Arslan deserved the fight.

117-111 is an impossible score to arrive at unless that card was already filled out before the fight. Off my head, that seemed like one of the most egregious individual score of the year?...I lose track tho.

Anyway, Arslan was very consistent in everything he was doing.. but starting about the 8th-9th, Huck started to get him to follow him from rope to rope and Arslan wasn't staying attached as much as before which gave Huck room to throw. Huck will sit there and take his shots, but he responds to almost every flurry that is landed on him so it's hard to score against him once he gets going. The two most questionable rounds of my card, the 1st and 12th, I reluctantly gave to Huck. That is what brought my card even. I felt the British scores of 115-113 for Huck were OK I guess, but I was expecting at least a majority or split decision.
                Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 11-04-2012, 05:27 PM.

Comment

i had it 116-114 for arslan. i had 2 even rounds so anywhere between 116-112 arslan and a draw is ok with me.

117-111 for huck is attrocious!

Comment

One things for certain: either Klitschko decimates this crude one dimentional brawler. If Huck can't outbox and land the cleaner more effective punches against a limited cw there's no way he's gonna have any success against Wlad or Vitali.

In all my years of watching Marco Huck his style hasn't progressed at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X