No announcement yet.

Get JMM tested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is SOOOOOO disrespectful.

Marquez is not the guy who flew up in weight classes.

Marquez is not the guy who's head has grown 2 sizes.

Marquez is not the guy who is knocking out and blooding bigger men..

You guys should be ashamed of yourself for even trying to taint his win.

Comment

THe irony. Oh man. This is going to be a hell of a ride for the next few months here.

Comment

The Commission testing is enough. Manny is not the commission. Marquez does not have to bow down to Manny to make the fight happen.

Comment

Manny is not the commission, and he can't demand drug test.

Comment

Let the commission do their job, aren't I right PacFans?

Comment

Originally posted by game20ver View Post
              Well take it as a grain of salt, because Pacquiao looked like he had CLEARLY taken something back in 2009, so don't start throwing stones now that Marquez decided to fight fire with fire.
              Pacquiao looked like he had was on something last night too. He definitely was more explosive last night than he has been in his last few fights. The playing field was just equal this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sustanon View Post
                from a feather-fisted boxer to a power-puncher is really amazing
                Marquez has more KOs in the same amount of fights as Pac ****tard. Pac walked face first into a perfectly timed, set up counter right hand, Marquez' most powerful punch.

Casamayor had never been knocked out in his career, despite fighting huge punchers and Marquez knocked him out. Neither had Juan Diaz and many, many others. Robbie Peden fought many big punchers, including prime Barrera and only Marquez could stop him.

None of those guys had been stopped before. Pac has been knocked out cold twice before this fight. 3 times in his 5 losses. He's not exactly McCall now is he?

Grow up girls. When you get caught walking in to a shot as open as Pac did, with a punch thrown as well as Marquez threw it, you're going to get KTFO. Simple as that.

Comment

"It's up to my promoter, Bob Arum." -Pacman

Comment

Marquez has HURT Pacquiao in all there previous fights.
                    Marquez is a boxer who has always had power in his punchs, his training is extreme and always has been. I thought this was going to be Pacquiaos fight but also thought he was the Pac from the 1st fight and that means Marquez was going to counter him well. And the shots that put Pacquiao down and out were the same shot from Marquez that have wobbled Pacquiao in the past. But you can see from the 24/7 shows Marquez training has been way more extreme.

Anyone see how Herrera had Marquez lay on the race track belly down and than get up and run and head back and do it again. This tells me Marquez is mentally strong to even think he may get knocked down and practice for it. Marquez keep saying leading up to the fight that he is looking for the ko. And speed and reflexes is what they are working on.

Juan Manuel Marquez best counter puncher in boxing (and again).

Comment

Manny is the last person I'd sympathize for with his constant refusal to undergo any kind of testing, two wrongs don't make a right but I honestly don't give a fuck. All I know is that one of the biggest names in boxing did not want to advocate for a cleaner sport, fuck him. That said I thought he was gone, glad he's alright.

Comment

Working...
                      X