• Show
Clear All

• JMM vs Broner, at 140.

Who wins? I say JMM KO6
    JMM
    63.24%
    Broner
    36.76%

JMM wins at this stage but what makes you say by KO??

I give it to Marquez by a close but unanimous decision.

Comment

I don't see this as a good fight for Marquez, especially at this late date in his career. Although not at Floyds level yet(especially defensively), Broner presents many of the same problems for Marquez, that Mayweather did, plus he seems to hit harder.

Comment

Go look at the JMM vs Floyd fight. JMM has nothing for that defensive shell.

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
          I don't see this as a good fight for Marquez, especially at this late date in his career. Although not at Floyds level yet(especially defensively), Broner presents many of the same problems for Marquez, that Mayweather did, plus he seems to hit harder.
          Broner is an awful lot easier to hit than Floyd. Floyd forced JMM to take the lead something he's not good at, Broner would be a different matter. Interesting fight though.

Comment

Broner is not Mayweather, and he has not faced anyone nearly as good as JMM.

Comment

Not saying Broner is on the level of Mayweather yet, but his style will present a similar problem to Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Not saying Broner is on the level of Mayweather yet, but his style will present a similar problem to Marquez.
                ^^^^^
                This

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  he has not faced anyone nearly as good as JMM.
                  No one even remotely close. His size and handspeed would definitely present Marquez with problems, but the nature of inside exchanges would be a whole different world to the experience of fighting Antonio Demarco.

Broner is essentially an offensive fighter who doesn't have the footspeed to quickly exist the dangerzone if he's uncomfortable. Marquez would definitely make him very uncomfortable and it would be really interesting to see how well he'd respond.

He's certainly worthy of opponents of JMM's calibre after last night. Hopefully he'll face guys on that level sooner rather than later.

Comment

I don't think Broner is ready for Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                    X