Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward v Dawson RBR/Pre/Post fight discussion master thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inconsistent Dawson needs to stop taking Nyquil before a fight especiqlly when he goes down in weight.

Comment

• 168 didn't work out well.

Great stuff from Ward as always, but Chad looked completely lifeless after two rounds. Chad cant go back to this weight, he looked so empty.

Comment

• Dawson looked lethargic and just covered up after Ward rocked him in the 3rd ... came out with a few flurries but Ward was in complete control

Comment

• I'm going to sizzler tomorrow, and I'm also buying a ticket to Andre's next fight.

He won me big money tonight. So here's a toast to SOG and the Bay Area. I love visiting this place, I call it my 2nd home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
            I'm going to sizzler tomorrow, and I'm also buying a ticket to Andre's next fight.

He won me big money tonight. So here's a toast to SOG and the Bay Area. I love visiting this place, I call it my 2nd home.

Very classy.

Comment

• fo real ***** sizzler?

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                I'm going to sizzler tomorrow, and I'm also buying a ticket to Andre's next fight.

[IMG]http://www

Comment

• What's next for Ward?

Comment

• No matter if Chad was having the best day of his life, Ward was not going to be denied tonight. Masterful footwork.

Comment

• Ward is the best oh my god! Impressive!

Comment

Working...
                      X