No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Doesn't Believe Report of Gamboa Using PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Or that Juanma still wants to fight him.
    This right here. That's his biggest payday.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
      Translation: juanma is just as dirty as gamboa and has got a brothas back?

I find it extremely difficult to believe gamboa is clean considering how long he's stayed silent about this. More like hes trying to figure out what they got on him.
      Thats what i was thinking

You dont stay quiet when your integrity is questioned when its potentially career damaging. You would come out all gunz blazing and swinging to the hills pretty quickly.
      The silence here is deafening

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
        You guys do understand that the Clinic was legal and others athletes were going there for legal treatmens, just because you don't come out screaming your innocence doesn't mean you are guilty, I'll reserved my opinion until they have some real stuff, the writer was interview it by MLB channel and basicly he didn't say that what he wrote was the truth, even Alex Rodriguez was on the list and as far as I know he never visited the Clinic, most of you look like a lynch mob...
        Do you really believe Arod is gonna snitch on himself, he's got 110 million in the next 5 years on the line, he's gotta fight this till the end or the Yankees won't pay. Gamboa is doing what someone else said, he's playing it by ear and hoping this dies down.

Comment

Working...
        X