Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Floors Salido Four Times In Injury Shortened Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mikey showed he's the real deal tonight. Made me a fan. Still a fan of Salido, but he was schooled.

Comment

Mikey Garcia fought a smart fight, he dominated Salido, it was just unfortunate the way it ended, but to me he gets an A+ proformance, and he is the real deal.

Comment

Was surprised at how heavy Garcias hands were either that or Salido got old over nite, he however was starting to get to Garcia a bit when the stoppage occured

Comment

strange ending. he was winning the fight. salido wasn't getting put on his ass by every counter later on though and made the last 3 rounds a brawl, his looping overhand right seemed like it couldn't miss.

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
            I guess they didn't want Garcia to become the next Juanma. people forget Juanma dominated Salido until he got clipped.

Garcia couldn't finish the fight with a broken nose? what a disgrace to his mexican blood. they didn't want to take any chances so they protected him. they should have let battle it out and win the right way
            And what a disgrace to the human race you are to make such a dumb statement. Clearly you have never put on a pair of boxing gloves, much less have any boxing knowledge whatsoever.

Comment

What a queer bag wannabe Mexican. He fought like a ***** ass rican hold salads head on several occasions. He should have continued the fight

Comment

Garcia beat down Salido easy I knew he would.

Comment

Very good win for Garcia!

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
                    I guess they didn't want Garcia to become the next Juanma. people forget Juanma dominated Salido until he got clipped.

Garcia couldn't finish the fight with a broken nose? what a disgrace to his mexican blood. they didn't want to take any chances so they protected him. they should have let battle it out and win the right way
                    Are you serious!!!!!!!!!! A broken nose makes it hard to breath and any punch is amplified times 10. And why should he allow salido an ill gotten advantage on a cheap shot. To question his heart is just silly and its a sure bet you never had a broken nose. Some posters here couldnt survive boxings gruesome training let alone fight a superb pro with a broken body part.

Comment

Some of you dudes are really funny. You say the fight should continue even with a broken nose and yet some of you call in to work if you sneeze

Comment

Working...
                      X