No announcement yet.

rigondeaux vs poonsawat..whom you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    rigo needs to impress. if he produces another cordoba (fight)-type performance against poon, he can kiss the donaire fight goodbye.
    Lol..you are alredy covering donaire next duck...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
      I can't see why?..this is gonna be the 3 top 10 he fight @ 122..more than mathebula, vazquez jr had..that dude poon is very good just win the fight it's gonna be hard..I can't see what you said..
      Lol..you are alredy covering donaire next duck...lol
      bull***** i'm not a troll like you, i'm just being realistic. arum and dubeof has put it on records that they don't want to put another guy in front of donaire who doesn't want to fight. if rigo makes it boring against poon, arum would think twice making a donaire-rigo fight. it's just not good for his business, you get what i'm saying?

Comment

bull***** i'm not a troll like you, i'm just being realistic. arum and dubeof has put it on records that they don't want to put another guy in front of donaire who doesn't want to fight. if rigo makes it boring against poon, arum would think twice making a donaire-rigo fight. it's just not good for his business, you get what i'm saying?
        Of course not like me..you are worse...but let's go back to the boxing stage...this guy goona be the 3 top 10 rigo fight..and none of them was old shot...if rigo win that will set him very high @ 122..being wba undefeated champion with a decent resume and best amateur boxing ever..two times olympic champion...I don't know if he' s gonna win..but if he does donaire will have no excuse..mnnnn..I forgot...he allways find one..

Comment

Arum said thar..lol@ him...of course they don't want to fight..was vasquez jr who never fought a top 10 was koed in his last fight by old fart arce, mathebula who fought only one top 10 in caballero and lose...and 37 years old nishioka who just have one ok win against jhony gonzalez who is not even great in his own weight division....and how arum said that he is putting donaire against another fearless dude who just quit in his last fight and is way past his prime...exelent chose...

Comment

Of course not like me..you are worse...but let's go back to the boxing stage...this guy goona be the 3 top 10 rigo fight..and none of them was old shot...if rigo win that will set him very high @ 122..being wba undefeated champion with a decent resume and best amateur boxing ever..two times olympic champion...I don't know if he' s gonna win..but if he does donaire will have no excuse..mnnnn..I forgot...he allways find one..

right because amateur records counts in the pros

yeah he fought 3 top 10 fighters...he barely beat one and got hurt by marroquin. he was only impressive against a scared ramos.

but then that's not even my point...i was clearly talking about the business side of boxing that's why i said he needs to impress or he won't get arum and hbo to be interested in making a donaire-rigo fight. donaire already commands almost a $1M purse and rigo probably is expecting half of that. can you blame arum not to make that fight if he sees rigo riding his bike against poon?

anyway, carry on troll.

Comment

right because amateur records counts in the pros

yeah he fought 3 top 10 fighters...he barely beat one and got hurt by marroquin. he was only impressive against a scared ramos.

but then that's not even my point...i was clearly talking about the business side of boxing that's why i said he needs to impress or he won't get arum and hbo to be interested in making a donaire-rigo fight. donaire already commands almost a $1M purse and rigo probably is expecting half of that. can you blame arum not to make that fight if he sees rigo riding his bike against poon?

anyway, carry on troll.
              Donaire , rigo and the fans should be the ones pressing for that fight to happen...we shouldn't care how much money mr bob is gonna make....why you donaire fans don't want this fight to happen is beyond me..

Comment

And why do you care about arums business? Do you work for him?

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
                  Yeah...right?!!

Comment

Donaire , rigo and the fans should be the ones pressing for that fight to happen...we shouldn't care how much money mr bob is gonna make....why you donaire fans don't want this fight to happen is beyond me..
                    your reading comprehension sukks ass. where in my posts did i say i don't want that fight to happen? on the contratry, if rigo wins i hope he'll do it impressively so there will be no excuse not to make the fight. this fight against poon is his chance to prove to doubters that he deserve the donaire fight.

and promoters does matter because they're the ones who make the fight happen. and trust me, if rigo will produce a boring performance against poon, the fans will be less interested to see him against donaire.
                    Last edited by brick wall; 11-01-2012, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
                      i don't really care but it's a reality in boxing and i'm just presenting it in a forum discussion. what's wrong with that?

Comment

Working...
                      X