Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if manny didnt fight with top rank..would *******s give a damn bout top rank?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this feud was started by pu55y boy floyd. gbp had to take sides and they chose floyd and banked on the possibility that floyd would eventually fight many fights with them and could sacrifice their business with trp. turned out that after the mosley/may fight floyd doens't give a phuk about gbp. you will recall that top rank still wanted to do business with gbp by talking marquez trilogy as an alternative to the may/pac. schaefer/gbp priced themselves out by demanding 50/50 plus ost similar to saying phuk you arum. that was all that was needed for arum to turn his back to any fight dealing with gbp -- phuk you too gbp.

Comment

what i like about canned corned beef is when it is straight from the ref with its beef strand and fats packed solid put it atop steaming rice let the fat melt a little before going for it. spicy corned beef is better. you want a brand? try PALM corned beef.

Comment

Would mayweather be liked if he wasn't black?

Isn't Mayweather just like steve Forbes but with a brittle hands and athleticism?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          i got some of those...sometimes i throw that in my fried rice
          try it sometime.

not a lot.

just a little.

adds a little color and different taste to the soup.

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
            what i like about canned corned beef is when it is straight from the ref with its beef strand and fats packed solid put it atop steaming rice let the fat melt a little before going for it. spicy corned beef is better. you want a brand? try PALM corned beef.
            nothing beats the real corned beef though.

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post

what's better? corned beef or spam?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                what's better? corned beef or spam?
                canned corned beef?

spam beats it.

Comment

Come on Larry, u know these *******s wouldn't care 4 Boxing if it wasn't for Pac let alone a promotion company
                  Last edited by King Ju-Ju; 05-31-2011, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                    Come on Larry, u know these *******s wouldn't care Boxing if it wasn't for Pac let alone a promotion company
                    back in those days my old folks never really cared about who is promoting who, how much money boxer A gets compared to boxer B and all that nonsense. fans back then only cared about fights inside the ring. most people still do, except a dumb minority. all these pu55iness was started by floyd. nobody remembers anyone in the past as pu55y as floyd is.

Comment

nope, cuz if u like me. im not into boxing bcuz a promotion company, its the fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X