No announcement yet.

Fury vs Pajkic in Manchester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury vs Pajkic in Manchester

Is any one going to this one? Boxing near the trafford centre, shame it aint at the Academy or somewhere abit closer to town. Will still be going regardless.

Anyone know anything about Pajik bar his background? Should we expect a similar fight to the Firtha bout?

Pajkic should be more competetive than Firtha as he's young and unbeaten, but he's physically outmatched by Fury (arent they all)

Boxrec has this a 3 star fight which means its a "decent" matchup

This is all i could find of Pajkic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yQEwfOFAcg

From the look of that he's fairly slow and clumsy and has poor head movement,
    Fury will probably dominate with the jab and simply tie him up inside, wrinse and repeat, ill go Fury stoppage round 9 since the guy looks like he could take a few

Comment

nice one earl

was gonna drop you some green for that thorough and decent review but seems I already have so got to spread the love first

I want to see a Fury win so can live with that kinda prediction, everyone likes to see a contest though

Comment

Pajcik is a correctional officer. I've seen in in the Toronto area a couple of times. He's not a good heavyweight and this should really class as yet another tune-up bout for Fury. His best chance is to close down the distance and hope that Fury accidentally chins himself.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Pajcik is a correctional officer. I've seen in in the Toronto area a couple of times. He's not a good heavyweight and this should really class as yet another tune-up bout for Fury. His best chance is to close down the distance and hope that Fury accidentally chins himself.
          Correctional officer? Is that another word for a copper?

are you a Blue from Canada mate, or an exiled Manc?

Comment

Originally posted by ding-ding View Post
            Correctional officer? Is that another word for a copper?

are you a Blue from Canada mate, or an exiled Manc?
            I'm a manc ex-pat. I'm not exiled, I have right of return!

And no, correctional officer is a prison guard.

Comment

I thought Fury was being trained by Manny Steward but i have not seen him work Fury's corner once.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Another tune-up bout? Fury hasn't been fighting tune-ups. He's been taking developmental steps. He's a prospect. You, meanwhile, are a ****** - do stop waffling on about nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                  Another tune-up bout? Fury hasn't been fighting tune-ups. He's been taking developmental steps. He's a prospect. You, meanwhile, are a ****** - do stop waffling on about nothing.
                  Like it or not the holder of the Canadian title is a step down for the holder of the British heavyweight title. It should be onwards and upwards for this kid. Pajcik is, or should be, a tune up.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
                    I thought Fury was being trained by Manny Steward but i have not seen him work Fury's corner once.
                    Steward isn't his full-time trainer, that's why. That guy's services aren't cheap and Fury would need to commit to spending a lot of his time over there. They'll hook up full-time when it's apropos and everything's in place. But the evidence of Manny's work with Fury has been clear enough in his recent fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X