Comments Thread For: Mosley Believes Canelo is Ready For The Best Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
    Yea he would. It'd be a great fight.

Canelo's offensive arsenal is incredibly impressive. He throws every punch in the book but they're all sharp, accurate, and technically sound.
    What I have been more impressed with is his defense and not just against Mosley.

He catches punches well and his head movement has improved so much.

I would love to see this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      "Sugar" Shane Mosley (46-8, 39KOs) showered Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (40-0-1, 29KOs) with praise and compliments. Canelo dominated Mosley last Saturday at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. After twelve rounds, Canelo won a unanimous decision with scores of 119-109, 119-109 and 118-110. Mosley, 40-years-old and a former three division world champion, showed a lot of courage but he also took a beating with Canelo landing 348 punches - the most blows landed on Mosley by any opponent.

[Click Here To Read More]
      so what now?!?...that means the bread I put on his head gotta come off?!?....I'm a soldier and if the big homie says the kid is official...then the kid is offical!!...salute Shane!!...I'll take the bounty off his head now(meaning I'll stop HATING on him) I'll give him his props but thats where it stops!!! LOL

just for the record...Ray Leonard would've beat the Macho outta Camacho in his prime just like Shane would've beat Cinnamon Boy

air cleared...the kid seems and looks strong...throws all the punches in the book and he does fight beyond his age...almost like a vet the way he starts off and reads the happenings in there....bright future!!

Comment

Mosley should start believing he should have retire & should retire..Mosley looked slow, flatfooted, no reflexes, no defense & had no power in his punches, he wasn't even the shadow of what he was just 3 years ago when he annihilated Margarito..Age has definitely caught up in a bad way with Shane & with all those faults Shane still gave Canelo a fight..Till this day Canelo hasn't fought a legitimate top of the line fighter in their prime within his weight class, but yet he has a world title(WBC) that was easily worked so that he could get it by his handlers & Sualiman..& now ironically De La Hoya says that Canelo who's a world champion(more like a made up cardboard champion) is NOT ready for elite of the division & should do a few more fights..No matter what age a fighter is, once a fighter gets a world title & especially if he has over 40 fights he should be ready & able to take on ANYONE!!! If not then he should be stripped!! Till now all Canelo has proven to be is 1 huge HYPE JOB!!Cause anyone could beat tomato cans, fighter's from lower weight classes & old past their prime has beens & that is all there is in Canelo's record & he's even had some trouble in some of those fights!!

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          Cotto would give him a beating n do what trinidad did to vargas floyd might have difficulty if canelo bully him but I dont see him fighting pac maybe angulo or quintana to see how good he is cuz mosley shot too hell
          We will see about that, Canelo also has the power to put some hurting on Cotto, it could aslo turn out like the Chavez vs Rosario, and we all know what happen in that fight. Mojon

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            What I have been more impressed with is his defense and not just against Mosley.

He catches punches well and his head movement has improved so much.

I would love to see this fight.
            Yea, his patience actually reminds me of Cotto when he was at that stage in his career.

When Cotto was a prospect/contender one of the things I and I think everyone else was impressed with was his patience and poise.

Canelo's already better defensively than Cotto ever was though. Although lets see how that defense holds up against the next level.

Comment

Well, it's time for him to start fighting them. Some good competition at 54. I would love to see an Alvarez-Kirkland fight.

Comment

F**k Shame Mosley, he's gonna keep collecting paydays to satisfy his gold-digging gf.

Comment

what the **** nobody wanna face LARA all these *****es talking about kirkland thats a garbage ass ***** come on anybody be a ****ing man and fight Lara to me Lara can beat anybody in those weight classes easyyyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    All that fight proved is that Matthew Hatton is ready for Mosley.
                    I agree with this lol

Comment

Thats high praise from Shane. I admit im not completely sold on Canelo but its obvious he does have talent and ill take Shanes opinion over mine. Canelo vs Cotto would be a huge exciting fight. I say let Cotto grab another belt against Bundrage and let Canelo fight Kirkland to show he can beat a decent fighter who isnt shot then let them meet in the summer.

Comment

Working...
                      X