Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFICIAL Amir Khan Ring Entrance Song By Legendary Mexican Rap Artist Mr Capone-e !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrible song.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
      Khan will mostlikly get shot if he stays hangin out with that mexican thug capone e
      Originally posted by bcfc View Post
      Here he is chillin with cartel vata's in Rosarito this guy is a up mexican warrior... he aint no weak ass one...

Originally posted by Eladio-Mor View Post
      I herd Mr Capone is a top Zeta leader wanted for numores of murders all over reynosa. I herd he be chopping dudes heads off with a tamales.

ROFL

Comment

Amerecon and Capony.

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
          ...pause at 1:19....does he really have a bandana hangin from his pocket....

Comment

what aload of horse sht that song was

here's music for ya

Comment

Comment

Ok guys here's the deal. Coming from a guy who has never lived anywhere else but Mexico I can testify that Mr. Capone-E IS Mexican.

I've been to many parts of my country and I've seen him in quite few dangerous places, he's a badass fucking cholo. I think he owns several ceviche stands in Los Mochis where he uses them as money laundry. Every time I go to Tijuana in a street called Coahuila I hear that Mr. Capone-E is a well respected and feared business man, if you know the area you know what type of business he owns

For anyone saying he's a weakass cholo and he's a wannabe Mexican I recommend you change ur IP adress, he can track you down.

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
                  Ok guys here's the deal. Coming from a guy who has never lived anywhere else but Mexico I can testify that Mr. Capone-E IS Mexican.

I've been to many parts of my country and I've seen him in quite few dangerous places, he's a badass fucking cholo. I think he owns several ceviche stands in Los Mochis where he uses them as money laundry. Every time I go to Tijuana in a street called Coahuila I hear that Mr. Capone-E is a well respected and feared business man, if you know the area you know what type of business he owns

For anyone saying he's a weakass cholo and he's a wannabe Mexican I recommend you change ur IP adress, he can track you down.

LMAOOO!!!!

Comment

Killer post, that should end all doubts about Capone-e.

For real we have had several guys who met him and many Mexicans aswell who will testify he is a straight up, rock slangin' hombre.

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post

LMFAOOOOOOOOO
                      !!!!!!

Mr Capone e is 110% Mexican no doubt about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X