Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Drops Thompson Three Times For Knockout in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People seem to forget how hard Thompson is to put away. He's past his best but he always goes the distance and in his last fight he dropped and hurt malik scott

Comment

• Really excited to watch an amazing heavy-weight fight as soon as possible. Either it's Ortiz, Wlad or Fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teddy05 View Post
        People seem to forget how hard Thompson is to put away. He's past his best but he always goes the distance and in his last fight he dropped and hurt malik scott
        This is the one real positive I took away from this fight. Beating an over-the-hill, out of shape Thompson means nothing. Putting him down three times in six rounds and stopping him should not be overlooked. We've seen more exciting KOs, but Ortiz looked to me like a very hard man to handle. Can't wait to see him against the top guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          This is the one real positive I took away from this fight. Beating an over-the-hill, out of shape Thompson means nothing. Putting him down three times in six rounds and stopping him should not be overlooked. We've seen more exciting KOs, but Ortiz looked to me like a very hard man to handle. Can't wait to see him against the top guys.
          Exactly. Thompson never looked like winnnig, but hes one of the best at survivng. Ortiz dropped him 3 times and did it without over committing. Very Impressive

Comment

• Vargas deserved this. He would have stopped Bradley if the referee didn't think he heard the bell and saved Bradley.

Comment

• Ortiz rich guy now.....

Comment

Working...
              X