No announcement yet.

Man living in the city just sucks the life straight out of you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man living in the city just sucks the life straight out of you

Spending 3 hours every day sitting in traffic... then spending 8-10 more hours working a soul-sucking job.. for what? There's gotta be a better way to live than this..

Isn't there?

why not try serial killing????

seems like a lot of fun.

if that's too heavy, try serial raping.

Comment

Is there good mass transit where you live? If so, try it.

I recently moved out of Austin, but kept my same job. I'm much further away from my job, but now I take the train into work. The commute time is longer (as I'm further out), but it's ALOT less stressful.

Comment

Are you in Cali?

I moved to the Charlotte area in June last year. The Carolinas are beautiful and traffic is not bad at all. There seems to be a lot of people moving here though, so I expect it to be Cali 2.0 in another 10 years.

Comment

this is why marijuana and beer were created...and internet

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            this is why marijuana and beer were created...and internet
            And ****. Guess that would fall under Internet though.

Comment

I guess depending on what city you live in, take the train or if you don't have family eagerly awaiting your arrival home, find a local pub throw a few back and wait for traffic to die down before heading home !

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
                I guess depending on what city you live in, take the train or if you don't have family eagerly awaiting your arrival home, find a local pub throw a few back and wait for traffic to die down before heading home !
                So you want him to drink and drive? You do realize that the op is asian, and his slanted eyes already put him at a disadvantage when it comes to anything, right?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Is there good mass transit where you live? If so, try it.

I recently moved out of Austin, but kept my same job. I'm much further away from my job, but now I take the train into work. The commute time is longer (as I'm further out), but it's ALOT less stressful.
                  I live in Tokyo, and the trains are super crowded! It is very stressful. There is a gym in my office building and I can shower there.

I punish Japanese people buy jogging to my station, sweating and stinky, then get on the train and apply man stink to all the people who are unwilling to wait for the next train. My wife calls me an axxhole for doing this, but I told her it is not my fault her people have no sense of personal space. Often I eat boiled eggs and oatmeal in the morning, then release my sulfur farts on people that get to close to me.

Usually, I pay the extra 11 $ to sit it the green car.

This summer, I will jog to the station get on the train, and teach these Japanese people that not all gaijin are fun & games!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                    So you want him to drink and drive? You do realize that the op is asian, and his slanted eyes already put him at a disadvantage when it comes to anything, right?
                    **** my bad I had no idea he was asian, in that case he should not be able to legally drive, I'm basing in my suggestion going off my Irish blood and being able to drink a case and still make it home !

Comment

Working...
                    X