David Price: "I'm not going to change my style"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Price: "I'm not going to change my style"

He's going to get KOd again, then.

David Price, you listen to me you big stiff plumber from liverpool, you better change your style, and you better change it ASAP, otherwise, your gay lover Tony Bellew is going to be sweeping up your chin off the canvas

Comment

Sometimes they learn the hard way,

sometimes they don't.

Comment

He should sever ties with Maloney and Franny Smith and search out a defensively-minded trainer.

But he's decided not to, so we can anticipate a repeat performance in the not too distant future.

Comment

He should sever ties with Maloney and Franny Smith and search out a defensively-minded trainer.

But he's decided not to, so we can expect a repeat performance in the not too distant future.

Comment

Price seems to be much more limited than Wlad was/is. If you look what Price is doing, he is just setting up for his big right. His jab is nowhere near in quality as Wlad's.

Moreover, Wlad throws a very effective big left hooks. That got Thomspon in their first fight. He was much more concern to protect his right side as well. Also Price doesn't have that lateral movement Wlad does - both with legs and with head.
            He needs to change something. He is too limited as he is now.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
              Price seems to be much more limited than Wlad was/is. If you look what Price is doing, he is just setting up for his big right. His jab is nowhere near in quality as Wlad's.

Moreover, Wlad throws a very effective big left hooks. That got Thomspon in their first fight. He was much more concern to protect his right side as well. Also Price doesn't have that lateral movement Wlad does - both with legs and with head.
              He needs to change something. He is too limited as he is now.
              What jab???????

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                What jab???????
                Well, very occasionally he was trying to put the left jab there. Not very good. The thing is I hear a lot of how people compare Price to Wlad. Other than he is very tall and athletic, I don't see too many similarities.

Comment

He said it was a sucker punch. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                    He said it was a sucker punch. LMAO
                    It was very similar to this one. It actually seemed less powerful.

Comment

Working...
                    X