Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG gets hit less than Ward or Canelo ... Fact.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    Cool.

This is worst performance of Golovkin's defense. And even in that, Brook landed 32% and 85 punches. Golovkin landed more punches at 44%.
    In Mayweather vs. Castillo 1, Castillo landed 200 punches, connecting on 40% - which is the same 17punches/round connect rate. Did you hear any moron say that Floyd is a crappy defensive fighter?

Cool. Too bad the facts - those things that are verified, prove you wrong.

You, your alt, isaac clarke or sugar khaine post the Ouma fight every single day and probably jerk off to it. You're all in the same group to me.

Cool. You keep coming up with bull**** to post your lil gifs since they give you a better boner than viagara. I could post 10 gifs of Maidana hitting Floyd, but unlike you, I actually like boxing as a sport and can respect fighters I don't like.
    You really can't compare Mayweather/Castillo to Golovkin/Brook for a bevy of reasons. The first being that Mayweather was moving up in weight to take on Castillo, who was the best guy in the division. Golovkin had this same opportunity,but you know what happened.You know what I think I will stop here,nothing left to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      Ward got hit 111 times by Barrera. lmao

Canelo got hit 115 times by Liam Smith. ROFLMAO

GGG in a fight everyone thought he got lit up. 85 times landed by Brook.

When the best defense is the offense. a true artist. bringing KO's and getting hit less. what a fighter.

Ward and Canelo are still taking more damage. facts.
      Ward-Barrera went the full twelve (111 over 12 rounds gets you to 9.25 landed per round), Alvarez-Smith ended in the 9th round (115 over 9 rounds gets you 12.8 landed per round), and Golovkin-Brook went all of 5 rounds (85 over 5 rounds gets you 17 landed per round).

not sure if you're just trolling or not
      Last edited by Scipio2009; 10-23-2016, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Ward-Barrera went the full twelve (111 over 12 rounds gets you to 9.25 landed per round), Alvarez-Smith ended in the 9th round (115 over 9 rounds gets you 12.8 landed per round), and Golovkin-Brook went all of 5 rounds (85 over 5 rounds gets you 15 landed per round).

They still got hit more over the course of the fight? 115 > 85 111 > 85. Did you not finish 2nd grade?

Comment

• Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          They still got hit more over the course of the fight? 115 > 85 111 > 85. Did you not finish 2nd grade?
          Dummygraphic don't get basic math or logic. Forget it.

Anyhow, GGG is one of the most offensive minded and exciting fighters out there, stopping everyone in the last 8+ years and still has very impressive defensive stats for taking much more risks than other top fighters in boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
            Yeah but...but... If Golovkin hadn't KOed the dude, hed have gotten hit more doe

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Yeah but...but... If Golovkin hadn't KOed the dude, hed have gotten hit more doe
              So did he ko them or didnt he?
              Whats the result?

Is the result the reality or your wishful thinking?

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                Cool.

This is worst performance of Golovkin's defense. And even in that, Brook landed 32% and 85 punches. Golovkin landed more punches at 44%.
                In Mayweather vs. Castillo 1, Castillo landed 200 punches, connecting on 40% - which is the same 17punches/round connect rate. Did you hear any moron say that Floyd is a crappy defensive fighter?

Cool. Too bad the facts - those things that are verified, prove you wrong.

You, your alt, isaac clarke or sugar khaine post the Ouma fight every single day and probably jerk off to it. You're all in the same group to me.

Cool. You keep coming up with bull**** to post your lil gifs since they give you a better boner than viagara. I could post 10 gifs of Maidana hitting Floyd, but unlike you, I actually like boxing as a sport and can respect fighters I don't like.
                1-Mayweather is a proven great defensive fighter

2-GGG has never faced anyone on Castillos level period

3-Keep all those childish ass insults to yourself cause they dont bother me son

4- I have no alts and any mod can confirm that BostonGuy check that out for this guy please

Comment

• Idk wtf are this statistics or what you guys smoke but Smith didnt hit Canelo 115 times and Brook didnt land 85 punches no way in hell,i remember 1 decent punch from Smith and 2 from Brook who landed also couple smaller shots

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                    Ward-Barrera went the full twelve (111 over 12 rounds gets you to 9.25 landed per round), Alvarez-Smith ended in the 9th round (115 over 9 rounds gets you 12.8 landed per round), and Golovkin-Brook went all of 5 rounds (85 over 5 rounds gets you 15 landed per round).

17 not 15.....17 times 5=85

Comment

• Lord, where the hell is the GAS button?

Comment

Working...
                      X