Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many divisions will Shakur be a champ in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    there was 3.. he didnt school him lol, it was very even, maybe shakur got the best of him in the third round.. but he didnt beat his ass
    Exactly.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      So because of a sparring those guys were wrong??

Shane Mosley made GGG look less than average in sparring.I guess you were wrong about him.
      I don't see all that in him, i just don't see all that talent that people see, maybe he proves me and a lot of people wrong, he is really young, is my age and is already considered a prospect, but i don't know, i don't rate him as highly as other prospects.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
        I don't see all that in him, i just don't see all that talent that people see, maybe he proves me and a lot of people wrong, he is really young, is my age and is already considered a prospect, but i don't know, i don't rate him as highly as other prospects.
        I wonder why that is???

I guess you know more than all the experts that see the real deal in him.

Comment

I wonder why that is???

I guess you know more than all the experts that see the real deal in him.
          Everyone has an opinion, i don't see all that, but you know, is my opinion.
          Dela Hoya used to say that Broner was him, Floyd and Whitaker all in one.
          Emanuel Steward used to say that Andy Lee was the hardest puncher he trained.
          Sugar Ray Leonard picked Mayweather Sr over Benitez in better defense.
          Everyone can make his own picks, i just don't see all that in Haney, i believe Ruben Villa who beat Haney and Shakur twice, is a better prospect, etc...

Comment

Everyone has an opinion, i don't see all that, but you know, is my opinion.
            Dela Hoya used to say that Broner was him, Floyd and Whitaker all in one.
            Emanuel Steward used to say that Andy Lee was the hardest puncher he trained.
            Sugar Ray Leonard picked Mayweather Sr over Benitez in better defense.
            Everyone can make his own picks, i just don't see all that in Haney, i believe Ruben Villa who beat Haney and Shakur twice, is a better prospect, etc...
            If his name were Sanchez or Stevonovic instead of Stevenson you'd be on board.

It's hard for ya'll to support Brothers.

Comment

If his name were Sanchez or Stevonovic instead of Stevenson you'd be on board.

It's hard for ya'll to support Brothers.
              Nah, i support the fighters i like, i really like Shakur he is a really cool guy, i talked with him, his improvement is amazing, i rate him really high as one of the best prospects of Rio, i just don't rate Haney, he isn't that good.

Comment

Nah, i support the fighters i like, i really like Shakur he is a really cool guy, i talked with him, his improvement is amazing, i rate him really high as one of the best prospects of Rio, i just don't rate Haney, he isn't that good.
                Now you're just being a troll.

...but then again...you just proved what I said about ya'll.

Comment

Now you're just being a troll.

...but then again...you just proved what I said about ya'll.
                  I'm a troll because i don't like a fighter?

Comment

I'm a troll because i don't like a fighter?
                    The fighters you don't like all happen to have the same thing in common.

Comment

The fighters you don't like all happen to have the same thing in common.
                      I don't like two fighters and they are Canelo and Haney and i don't see anything in common.

Comment

Working...
                      X