Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: If He's 100%, Pacquiao Would Destroy Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    Yeah, my thing is.... Floydie knows he dodged a bullet after basically getting caught juicing after the Berto fight. If he wasn't such a Vegas cash cow, he'd have been nailed to the wall. For that alone, I doubt Floydie comes back. He knows damn well he can't beat a healthy Manny AND without his IVs.

You're delusional if you think Floydie shut out Manny. It was a close fight.... with Manny essentially being a one-armed fighter. I really have no stake in this either way, but your take is what's delusional my friend.

It's funny friend... the last line on your rant describes you perfectly it would seem.

Maybe they weren't playing the fight? IDK, I'm just asking.
    this is a fighter fighting through a tear/injury in their shoulder

excuses are for losers.....why didnt manny say his shoulder was hurt when Kellerman asked why he didnt perform well post fight?

Comment

• You don't have to be Einstein to know outcome of a May-Pac 2, same as #1, FM wins decision in a snooze fest.
      It's over Freddie, get over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        and faking an injury makes you a sore loser...moving on

I had shoulder injuries and several people i know....this guy isnt going 12 rounds without signs of discomfort

thread/
        Floyd was sick for the Cotto fight. He never mentioned it, it was only found out later. He made no excuses about it.

Comment

• Mannys interview

"I punched, but he was doing this thing called movement, I didn't train for this... he's supposed to just stand there and let me hit him"

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            Floyd was sick for the Cotto fight. He never mentioned it, it was only found out later. He made no excuses about it.
            exactly....floyd has fought with shoulder injuries, hand injuries, etc....they didnt make any excuses for how he performed

sore losers

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              What will Manny do about his back acne and short Ester use though?
              That was Marquez

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                That was Marquez
                It was him too... just Google Manny pacquiao back acne...plenty of pics

Comment

• I think by 100% he means without the constraints of VADA testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
                    I think by 100% he means without the constraints of VADA testing.
                    Don't worry about Pac not passing vada. He has passed that testing multiple times. You should worry about Floyd if he can vada pass it without his masking agents aka saline.

I highly doubt he can and that is why Floyd will never go back in th the ring.

I'm for Floyd stay retired movement! Stay retired Floyd!

Once you know you can't pass vada and all the eyes are pointing at you for your close call from being caught with IVS

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-29-2016, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                      You don't have to be Einstein to know outcome of a May-Pac 2, same as #1, FM wins decision in a snooze fest.
                      It's over Freddie, get over it.
                      Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      Roach & Pacquiao need to join Mayweather in permanent retirement.

Most boxing fans would be happy to see the back of all three of them at this point.
                      Yes to me, if they ever go back is only for a rematch, and to close their careers together, but off course that won't happen since, Floyd needs all the well coordinated machinery of treachery in place in Vegas which Pac won't allow him to do so this time around, making this fight impossible to make.

That is why, I'm for Floyd stay retired movement, but you have to realize the dynamics of boxing changes from the tempo of the fight.

To elaborate further:

Knowing Floyd has the Vegas judges and ref on his side all he had to do is remain standing and clinch when he gets in trouble. The rest will be the Vegas judges to do all the magic.

Now let's say its not Vegas judges (especially not 20x Floyd judge Dave Moretti) and a ref that doesn't penalizes excessive clinching in the ring was not there for the 2nd bout. The whole dynamics and tempo of the fight will change the eb and flo will almost surelt be a faster tempo, and Floyd would have to fight and exchange when trapped and not be allowed to hug it out anymore. Making it an exciting. What I'm saying, the previous fight was boring coz the ref allowed Floyd to clinch severely for 12 rounds slowing down the fight game and turning it into a boring fight. Remove the intentional clinching that is foul in boxing by the way. Then Floyd needs to fight, which Pac was forcing him into an exchange.

That is what was missing there in the previous fight, when Floyd was trapped he either gets barraged by Pac or he holds on for dear life. Remove that excessive clinching and the tempo and excitement of the fight changes.

But off course, Floyd won't fight outside Vegas, without Bayless, without USADA Floyd testing and not vada, without biased nsac, without 20x judge Floyd fights Dave Moretti, in other words, Floyd won't fight if his well coordinated rigged team isn't with him. And that is why..

Stay retired Floyd!

Hugging is Floyd's default ways when in trouble

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-29-2016, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X