Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Degale vs Dirrel Winner In The Top 3 P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    A lot of people have (or did have when he was active) Andre Ward as the P4P number 2 or 3 but it's often been said that Dirrell might beat Ward, as very well might James Degale.

If Ward made it as high as p4p number 2, surely the winner of Degale vs Dirrel could have a rightful place in the top 3, or where would you place the winner of this fight in your p4p lists?
    That's some fuzzy thinking you got going on there. No matter who wins, neither has the resume to be top 10. 11-20 at best

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
      So Froch beats a death row of comp, and only loses to ward by 2 points and scrapes into the top ten, yet these two chumps with Zero big names on resume jump in at top 3???Over Kovelev, Golovkin, Wlad, lomochenko etc????

Get the **** out of here....
      be careful here, GGG has ZERO big names on his resume also

Comment

Did I really read that as P4P? Maybe you could argue top 3 at 168... P4P, what the **** you on man?

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          Where you got Ward?
          Currently? Nowhere.

When he returns he is a top 2-3 talent, assuming he's the same fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
            Did I really read that as P4P? Maybe you could argue top 3 at 168... P4P, what the **** you on man?
            Yeah I can certainly see top 3 at 168, but p4p would require beating Ward.

Comment

Working...
            X