Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chinese Tourists given instructions on how to be civilized. No Nose Picking!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Chinese Tourists given instructions on how to be civilized. No Nose Picking!

Was at a restaurant with my girl last night, and these Chinese tourists showed up.
    They were loud and obnoxious, a couple of the women were kinda cute.
    As they were eating the really cute girl started picking her nose, and it was disgusting!

Picked it & Flicked it, then she returned to her meal.

Japan times Article:

BEIJING – Chinese tourists should not pick their noses in public, pee in pools or steal airplane life jackets, China’s image-conscious authorities have warned in a handbook in their latest effort to counter unruly behavior.

The National Tourism Administration publicized its 64-page Guidebook for Civilized Tourism, with illustrations to accompany its list of do’s and don’ts, on its website ahead of a national holiday that started Tuesday.

As Chinese tourists increasingly travel abroad, they have developed a stereotype of “uncivilized behavior” that Vice Premier Wang Yang said in May had “damaged the image of the Chinese people.”

Several countries, including debt-laden European nations, have eased visa restrictions to attract increasingly affluent Chinese tourists, but complaints about etiquette have also emerged.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/201.../#.V4eYpcTXerX

I guess none of you has ever been abroad and seen people digging in their noses, pulling boogers out, and flicking them?

Comment

The Chinese give 0 fcks about anything that has to do with being proper, following rules or regulations, or any of that nonsense.

They really just don't give a fck.

One of the contractors I work with subtracted a big job to a Chinese guy. The Chinese dude brought up a bunch of Chinese people from NYC, they didn't follow any kind of safety standards or anything, didn't even really speak English, no lunch breaks, he treated them like slaves. He probably paid them like 4-5 bucks per hour and pocketed the rest. (I normally pay 15-20)

They didn't even know what they were doing nor did they give a fck, every time I told them they were doing something wrong they just smiled and shook their heads. They got everything dome quick but it was shoddy work.

Yeah, Chinese don't give a fck.

Comment

Always use a few to make a general statement.

Comment

not surprised....

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I guess none of you has ever been abroad and seen people digging in their noses, pulling boogers out, and flicking them?
            there isn't a place on earth where there isn't at least one Chinese tourist. they've got lots of money, they're ****ing everywhere man.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Always use a few to make a general statement.
              Not a few. Their own government is giving them a phamplet on what not to do abroad.

I see it on the news here. Some guy had to put up a fence to keep them out of his cool Japanese garden.

He had a sign put up in Chinese to not trespass but it had lil to no effect. So he put up a small fence.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                mexicans have problems with playing music too loudly at night and parking their cars all over the street instead of their own driveway. they also drink in there front porch at stare at people or cars passing by to try and intimidate them. this is a problem that needs to be addressed in your community. the chinese are the last people u should be worried about.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                  mexicans have problems with playing music too loudly at night and parking their cars all over the street instead of their own driveway. they also drink in there front porch at stare at people or cars passing by to try and intimidate them. this is a problem that needs to be addressed in your community. the chinese are the last people u should be worried about.
                  You got ****ty neighbors. Ever been to China? They are no different! I hate seeing cars parked on the street. I miss San Mateo. We don't have those kinda issues there. I hated those families in the hood I gre up in, parking 4 or 5 different rides, all over the place. I jeepney is good enough.

My neighbors sometimes use the van I bought my mom to take kids on day trips.

I am glad it is useful.

Btw, are you one of those fools who never lets or wants anyone driving their car? Freak **** really, cars are things.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                    the chinese are the last people u should be worried about.

Comment

Working...
                    X