No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Marquez Bout To Have Test Demands on Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to hear Marquez say that

Looks like Golden Boy is holding all the Aces against Arum. Now PacMan is in a tough position but i really Wonder what Marquez has to say about getting a 3rd Shot against Manny without the Drug Tests. Golden Boy can say what it wants, but they Work for Marquez and i would like to see Juan refuse a triology over What kind of drug test there is. Time will tell but unless PacMan wants to take on Lesser Known but as talented fighters like Bradley, Valero, or even Foreman at 154, he may have to accept the terms. Unless he is dirty i still feel like Mayweather is just Pissing him off even more. Arum must be feeling like all his former fighters are just sticking it to him, and he is right, but he will still end up with a Fat Paycheck if the fight is made regardless if Manny wins or loses, so i suspect they will agree the the Mayweather Bunch

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
      If he gets too much **** from people, I can see him just walking away from boxing. He seems to be headed into the political life any way. I maintain that his career would be marred by this forever, especially if he abruptly ends his career after this controversy.
      Well his looking for Floyd's replacement tomorrow. Why would he retire? He wasn't even convicted yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        lols.... jmm needs pac not the other way around.
        whatever....Pacquiao can go ahead and fight bums from Top Rank.....Golden Boy has the biggest fighters.....Mosley, Mayweather, Marquez.....Pacquiao will look like the biggest cheat, fraud and ducker if he decides to fight someone other the 3 i mentioned

Comment

they should have BEEN doing this, think of how many guys whom beat the drug tests each and everytime on some slick **** are our legends, what if from the day that system was invented for the Olympics it would have carried instantly into the pro's? would we still call those whom are great, great? Shane is proof that you can be a promising, respected fighter who's a shoe in to the hall of fame and pass the test even though you cheating, meaning had Balco never been caught we would still think Shane didn't use steroids and that he buffed up so impressively in his DLH rematch due to his own 100% hard work, we would be saying that to this day had BALCO not gotten caught because when it came to these "standard for many, many years" tests he passed and got away with cheating.. who's to say that others in our history haven't done that?

my whole point is that this kind of testing should have BEEN in effect many years ago, you want to BELIEVE he's clean but it's better to KNOW he's clean ya dig, it should be this way for each and every single sanctioned bout and even unsanctioned, that should be the way Boxing is done for not just Pacquiao but for everyone because this is the most sure shot way to eliminate cheaters, expose the fake from the real ya dig and filter out the bull**** from the sport..

Comment

Originally posted by The Stone Roses View Post
            whatever....Pacquiao can go ahead and fight bums from Top Rank.....Golden Boy has the biggest fighters.....Mosley, Mayweather, Marquez.....Pacquiao will look like the biggest cheat, fraud and ducker if he decides to fight someone other the 3 i mentioned
            good post greeeenes

Comment

LOL, the nevada kind of testing will be forever dismissed if this continues to happen. all boxing matches will undergo olympic style drug test. wtf... mayweather's really know how to change the sport of boxing itself. from being gay in the ring and now this.

Comment

this is starting to look like another

"tiger woods" situation..........

damage control !!

Comment

wow! just wow!!!! NEVADA STATE IS BULL****TT NOW AND THEY ARE USELESS.. WHY?

GOLDEN BOY PROMOTION ARE NOW DECIDING ON WHAT TO DO AND PERFORMED..

Comment

Originally posted by kaym1ra View Post
                    LOL, the nevada kind of testing will be forever dismissed if this continues to happen. all boxing matches will undergo olympic style drug test. wtf... mayweather's really know how to change the sport of boxing itself. from being gay in the ring and now this.
                    i agree that mayweather is gayness but would u turn down an excess of 30mil plus your entire reputation as the best in your field and career over some stupid **** like this??? i mean either manny is dumber than dog**** or hes on roids its just one of the two brah it doesnt take a genious to figure it out man........its not going to percieved any other way arum should knoew this also

Comment

lol pac don't need this guy

Comment

Working...
                      X