Hitler killed millions in the name of atheism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    Did you even read the article?

And what do these churches do with the money they receive?

And this isn't even taking into account the Mega Churches that make BILLIONS a year from donations and give as a little as 10% to actual charities.

All that article states is that religious people give more to religious institutions. They donate money to "spread the word of God"

Jesus Wants Me to Have This Jet

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-this-jet.html
    I did, and just because you don't like how the Mormon church spends the money, and ignore what charities like Catholic big brothers does for poor communities, does NOT change the fact that giving that money is still considered CHARITY.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      I did, and just because you don't like how the Mormon church spends the money, and ignore what charities like Catholic big brothers does for poor communities, does NOT change the fact that giving that money is still considered CHARITY.
      LOL. Same argument as "I'm not racist, one of my best friends is black."

You keep keeping on Mannie Phresh.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        LOL. Same argument as "I'm not racist, one of my best friends is black."

You keep keeping on Mannie Phresh.
        Changing subjects in the debate and accusing me of racism without any proof whatsoever. You can't win the debate on the merits of your ideology because it has none. This is why you divert attention away with a false accusation of racism.

Back to the charity discussion, just because you hate religious organizations being tax exempt for their charitable actions, doesn't change the fact that donating to churches is still considered Charity, and thus Conservatives do donate more to charity than liberals.

Comment

• Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
          This is proof you cannot be moral without religion.
          ****ing ******.

Comment

• Since when was Hitler an atheist? The entire premise of hating Jews was deeply rooted in religion.

Comment

• he killed millions yet still couldn't get the job done.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                he killed millions yet still couldn't get the job done.
                So not only was Hitler a bit of a prick he was also crappy at his job

No wonder he offed himself the fuggen beta.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                    This is proof you cannot be moral without religion.

That is one ******ED statement, Go back to your new england account!!

Comment

• Hitler wanted to reduce Christianity in society but he was actually ambiguous about religion in his life. In Mein Kampf he said himself to be 'neutral' but wanting to separate church and state and he was critical of Catholicism, for example. His book has a Social-Darwinist approach with its survival of the fittest oeuvre, etc.

Hitler didn't advocate Christian notions in general, but to call him an atheist per se would be a stretch. Mein Kampf has several religious allusions, depending on how one read it. He also said something along the lines of 'God being on his side' in the struggle against Judaism. He was a very private man, so few if any would have known his true beliefs. But if anything, maybe he thought Jesus an Aryan Warrior of sorts.

Comment

Working...
                      X