No announcement yet.

Marquez-Pacquiao Road To Destiny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez-Pacquiao Road To Destiny

first of all congratulations to juan manuel marquez for showing a great fight last saturday. his fans here are blessed to have a fighter like him. at first i thought i was gonna see him get old over night and lose the pacquiao ticket. but i was wrong! marquez isn't old, he just had his career late and now i think he has evolved and in prime. he displayed good technique, great condition, ring smarts and awesome combos. he knows the thing about "it's not how hard you can hit but how hard you can get hit." he adjusted to the attacks he was getting and did accurate punches to comeback and turn the fight around.

2008 was a great year for boxing and i am sure 2009 is going to be much better. for the end of this year Pacquiao-Marquez should be made. why? this two great fighters evolved together in boxing. their first encounter marquez was just a counter puncher while pacquiao is just a come forward brawler. the second encounter, both fighters are still adjusting to their new learned style of fighting. marquez who tried to brawl came up short, while pacquiao who tried to play it smart got out-smart. now we saw that both fighters almost mastered their weaknesses and their new techniques. pacquiao showed more ring smarts in his last two fights with diaz & dela hoya while marquez showed more aggressiveness with casamayor & diaz. imagine what fight it would be for their last one. it would be a good one. this would settle all the doubts that has been brought among their fans and among the people who follows boxing.

while i like marquez-pacquiao to happen their should be something to be made first in between. i think it's good for marquez to fight mayweather. both are intelligent fighters. smart vs smart & defense vs defense. then pacquiao fights cotto, who are both brawlers and toe to toe fighters. i know that marquez and pacquiao will be the heavy underdogs on this one but hey there is also a twist in this. just in case both lose which i dont want to, this could set up a cotto-pbf fight that fans want to see too. with that being said this set up is impossible right now but still could be done.

my final thoughts on this marquez-pacquiao road to destiny is that it would be a great fight, and it's going to be the last bang for 2009 if ever it'll be made. right now it's just elimination round and i like how marquez eliminated the contenders and other fighters who are calling out pacquiao's name. i like his attitude of "you want to face pacquiao? you have to come to me first because i am the only one who should fight him, pac's ass belongs to me. while on the other hand pacquiao is taking out the big names which i hope he will come out as a victor in his clash with hatton. i hope that destiny will put them together again in the ring for their last fight. if marquez wins, he deserves it, pacquiao became great fighting a mexican his final greatness will be at the hands of a mexican. if pacquiao wins then he is the greatest fighter to mexicute mexicos best. this is what will the pride of the philippines and pride of mexico will remember for ages. that's why this battle should be settled and should be dubbed "Once and For ALL.

thoughts?

thoughts???????

Comment

Originally posted by 1000 Left Fist View Post
      first of all congratulations to juan manuel marquez for showing a great fight last saturday. his fans here are blessed to have a fighter like him. at first i thought i was gonna see him get old over night and lose the pacquiao ticket. but i was wrong! marquez isn't old, he just had his career late and now i think he has evolved and in prime. he displayed good technique, great condition, ring smarts and awesome combos. he knows the thing about "it's not how hard you can hit but how hard you can get hit." he adjusted to the attacks he was getting and did accurate punches to comeback and turn the fight around.

2008 was a great year for boxing and i am sure 2009 is going to be much better. for the end of this year Pacquiao-Marquez should be made. why? this two great fighters evolved together in boxing. their first encounter marquez was just a counter puncher while pacquiao is just a come forward brawler. the second encounter, both fighters are still adjusting to their new learned style of fighting. marquez who tried to brawl came up short, while pacquiao who tried to play it smart got out-smart. now we saw that both fighters almost mastered their weaknesses and their new techniques. pacquiao showed more ring smarts in his last two fights with diaz & dela hoya while marquez showed more aggressiveness with casamayor & diaz. imagine what fight it would be for their last one. it would be a good one. this would settle all the doubts that has been brought among their fans and among the people who follows boxing.

while i like marquez-pacquiao to happen their should be something to be made first in between. i think it's good for marquez to fight mayweather. both are intelligent fighters. smart vs smart & defense vs defense. then pacquiao fights cotto, who are both brawlers and toe to toe fighters. i know that marquez and pacquiao will be the heavy underdogs on this one but hey there is also a twist in this. just in case both lose which i dont want to, this could set up a cotto-pbf fight that fans want to see too. with that being said this set up is impossible right now but still could be done.

my final thoughts on this marquez-pacquiao road to destiny is that it would be a great fight, and it's going to be the last bang for 2009 if ever it'll be made. right now it's just elimination round and i like how marquez eliminated the contenders and other fighters who are calling out pacquiao's name. i like his attitude of "you want to face pacquiao? you have to come to me first because i am the only one who should fight him, pac's ass belongs to me. while on the other hand pacquiao is taking out the big names which i hope he will come out as a victor in his clash with hatton. i hope that destiny will put them together again in the ring for their last fight. if marquez wins, he deserves it, pacquiao became great fighting a mexican his final greatness will be at the hands of a mexican. if pacquiao wins then he is the greatest fighter to mexicute mexicos best. this is what will the pride of the philippines and pride of mexico will remember for ages. that's why this battle should be settled and should be dubbed "Once and For ALL.

thoughts?
      Good analysis. Would be a great fight. Their styles are made for each other.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Good analysis. Would be a great fight. Their styles are made for each other.
        i dont know why, but when u seem to post something that is not stupid here in the forums people ignore u.

Comment

its too long and people attention span is too short

Comment

here's an easy way to make it to this guys level.

marquez sucks dick. baby bull is a bum. that is proven. juanita manuela is chasing pac's nuts and pac will murder the phaggot

Comment

. this is what will the pride of the philippines and pride of mexico will remember for ages. that's why this battle should be settled and should be dubbed "Once and For ALL.

im convinced you never watched morales-barrera III dumb ass bobby lee... what sport were you watching back then?

Comment

Originally posted by *Dinamita View Post
                . this is what will the pride of the philippines and pride of mexico will remember for ages. that's why this battle should be settled and should be dubbed "Once and For ALL.

im convinced you never watched morales-barrera III dumb ass bobby lee... what sport were you watching back then?
                xcaret what are your thoughts on this??? congrats on ur fave fighter marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by 1000 Left Fist View Post
                  xcaret what are your thoughts on this??? congrats on ur fave fighter marquez.
                  what are my thoughts? hmm first of all pacquiao is too much of a ***** to rematch Marquez and second, if he does find the balls to finally fight him and hopefully its at 135 ant NOT 140 then it should be dubbed "dont rob me again" with marquez in the front and pacquiao trying to look innocent in the back...

Comment

Originally posted by *Dinamita View Post
                    what are my thoughts? hmm first of all pacquiao is too much of a ***** to rematch Marquez and second, if he does find the balls to finally fight him and hopefully its at 135 ant NOT 140 then it should be dubbed "dont rob me again" with marquez in the front and pacquiao trying to look innocent in the back...
                    ahahahahahaha good one. what about marquez-pbf?

Comment

Working...
                    X