• Show
Clear All

• I just want to see Marquez-Pacquiao III

Is that wrong?
    Yea!
    61.11%
    There are better fights that can be made now
    38.89%

I don't know why...everytime they fight its gonna be entertaining but its always gonna be close...

Marquez is only getting older...neither guy is gonna beat the other decisively unless Marquez loses something...

Comment

Originally posted by mangler
      No, it's real talk homey. I wanna see Mr boat buyer fight SSM. Pac-JMM 3 needs to happen. They shoulda fought this fall instead of ****in wit these wackass catchweight fights.
      Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        Is that wrong?
        If thats the case I guess you'll be watching a 4th fight between them.
        Most fans that want to see Marquez vs Pacquiao 3 is because they're waiting for Marquez to finally win, but if he does then Manny could likely ask for fight #4.

Comment

it ain't wrong. i'd rather have this than pac-pbf.

Comment

I'm with you! Cotto should be fighting Mayweather and Marquez should be fighting Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              Is that wrong?
              it still can happen.

Comment

If Pacquiao vs. JMM is meant to happen, it will.

It seems catchweight fights are quite unpopular with some boxing fans -- I know you don't like them, mangler, and that's fair enough -- but I think they are a good thing for boxing. Here we have the biggest names in the sport, the cream of the crop, all agreeing to meet in the middle, all of them making some kind of sacrifice and taking a risk one way or another, fighting purely to achieve greatness and create exciting fights. Don't lie, you'll all be glued to the TV.

At the end of the day, will boxing history focus so much on that extra few pounds one side had to gain and the other had to lose, or will people just remember some great fights? The latter seems more likely.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Phoetoe View Post
                  it ain't wrong. i'd rather have this than pac-pbf.

Hell yeah, me too.

Comment

the only thing preventing me to want to see PAC-JMM 3 right now, is the chance to see PAC-PBF @147...

Comment

Working...
                    X