• We just got crushed by the Bills.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post

We just got crushed by the Bills.

Comment

• Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
        You're welcome.

Also, Kap didn't stand for the anthem.

In non-obvious news: what's up with this rumor about Eddie DeBartolo being interested in a stake of the Raiders??????

Say it ain't so, Joe.

Comment

You're welcome.

Also, Kap didn't stand for the anthem.

In non-obvious news: what's up with this rumor about Eddie DeBartolo being interested in a stake of the Raiders??????

Say it ain't so, Joe.
          Sorry brotha.........this season got me all fooked up........I apologize for my rude behavior towards a fellow Empire member.......

Eddie gonna bring the mafia to the Raiders in Vegas that's why......

Comment

Sorry brotha.........this season got me all fooked up........I apologize for my rude behavior towards a fellow Empire member.......

Eddie gonna bring the mafia to the Raiders in Vegas that's why......
            People are really going in on Kap. Part of that is political, part legit. Idk who should play next week.

I don't believe he's a bust, still. I'm an Oklahoma guy, and after years dismal results in the NFL, you know I'm loving this resurrection of Sam Bradford on the Vikings. And look at Alex Smith.

But the numbers don't lie, his accuracy is ****.

Comment

People are really going in on Kap. Part of that is political, part legit. Idk who should play next week.

I don't believe he's a bust, still. I'm an Oklahoma guy, and after years dismal results in the NFL, you know I'm loving this resurrection of Sam Bradford on the Vikings. And look at Alex Smith.

But the numbers don't lie, his accuracy is ****.
              At this point it don't even matter....Kap is gonna start the rest of the year and leave next year....we are fooked at QB

Comment

It's because we suck. 49ers are my team but fu ck them they suck(literally). Fu ck em.

Comment

At this point it don't even matter....Kap is gonna start the rest of the year and leave next year....we are fooked at QB
                  We've been through tough seasons before, we're gonna make it through this one too.

Comment

We've been through tough seasons before, we're gonna make it through this one too.
                    don't forge bout Elvis! haha

Comment

The Bill have been pretty decent the past couple of years.

Comment

Working...
                      X