No announcement yet.

Is this the new tramp stamp?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the new tramp stamp?

You'll also see the tattoo a phrase under each butt cheek thing going on. Girls too stupid to learn or something?

Nothing wrong with that, tatted chicks are hot. Not really into chicks with tattoo, but I can look past that. Although, some super hot chicks are tatted with mostly artsy kind of stuff, not g-status tats.

Comment

I'm hoping so.

Comment

Not into tats.

On most chicks it means they went soul searchimg and sucked a lot cawk.

Comment

anychich with a tat on the front of her thigh is a whore. I literally havent never met one chick with a tat on the front of her thigh that wasnt a whore.

Comment

Not sure how they're the same. The quality of work you posted is quite good and styled after classic tattoo art. Tramp stamps were mostly really low quality Images or script, and done very poorly.

Comment

The new tramp stamps are tattoos on legs?

Forever laughing at people immediately thinking tattoos are meant to have soul or deep meaning... Some people just like tattoos...

Comment

Speaking of tattoos in typically covered areas, have you heard of the Yakuza?

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
                  The new tramp stamps are tattoos on legs?

Forever laughing at people immediately thinking tattoos are meant to have soul or deep meaning... Some people just like tattoos...
                  Im laughing more than im complaining. Guess you've been under a rock, but the newer trend for chicks is these hip/thigh tattoos. Not saying tats have to have deep meaning, but ultimately the joke is on whoever tats themselves just to be a trend follower.

Its tramp stamp version 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                    Guess you've been under a rock, but the newer trend for chicks is these hip/thigh tattoos. Not saying tats have to have deep meaning, but ultimately the joke is on whoever tats themselves just to be a trend follower.

Its tramp stamp version 2.0
                    No, I've known about hip/thigh tattoos because they've been around as long as women have been getting tattooed. Is the new trend for guys tattoos on arms? Because I've been seeing a lot of those recently.

I'm willing to bet most girls with thigh tattoos are genuine fans of ink, and most probably have more tattoos all over their bodies. If you want to talk trends then talk about small anchor tattoos on the side of the wrist, or something like that. No girl that's paying hundreds of dollars for hours of permanent work on her legs is a trend follower in my book.
                    Last edited by 2ofEverything; 11-18-2015, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X