No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Golovkin Must Raise PPV Numbers To Get Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirron000 View Post
    I don't recall Geale claiming to be a big draw and superstar. When was Geale main event on PPV did I miss it?
    I dont recall GGG ever claiming that either.

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
      Cotto gets more money for fighting Golovkin than he does for fighting Geale or Rodriguez, moron.
      Hey dip***** he had guarantees from regular HBO telecasts, mr 97k won't be bringing in any new money for a cotton ppv he already sells out msg when he fights there, so what's the point in fighting mr 97k? The belt means nothing to cotton his legacy is set a rematch with cinnamon nets more cash and a trilogy brings in even more

Comment

This is all moot....cotto will lose anyway. He does not have to make alibis on meeting golovkin.

Comment

There is absolutely no way that the WBC will strip either Cotto or Canelo. GGG has no leverage at all.

Comment

If I was advising Cotto I would tell him to duck Golovkin. Not only is Cotto not going to win that fight, he's going to get stopped in a brutal fashion with his best hope being that Golovkin takes him out early.

The fight just might happen because of how much HBO believe in Golovkin. But I doubt it. And who gives a shit really. Good profile boost for Golovkin but everyone knows how it ends.

Comment

Cotto's too small for Golovkin. The reality is if Cotto were to fight GGG, he'd be destroyed 10x worse than he was vs Pacquiao and Margarito. At his age it'd be a career ender, therefore he would deserve to get paid atleast what he's getting from Canelo and we all know that ain't happening with GGG.

Even if Cotto escapes on November 21st with his belt, his days pretending to be the MW champion will be over and he will relinquish the title. More than likely we get a Canelo/Cotto rematch and then Cotto rides off into the sunset to be in Tito's shadow.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                Really?

The way they were talking and dismissing Ward goes against that notion tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
                  You're such a trash poster.

Justify how he can go ahead and fight Geale and Rodriguez but somehow not Golovkin?

Moron.
                  Gale and martinez all agreed to cotto's demand but giggi is such a mega ppv superstar that he thinks he dictates terms vs everyone even cotto and canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    His promoter did when he said giggi posted record breaking ppv numbers and declared it a success

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
                      Yeah, he needs to reach that level of fame in the US and PPV-records that Delvin Rodriguez and Daniel Gaele had. I get it. It makes sense.
                      ya but u dont have to share much of the purse with them. u could make the same argument about ggg and ward. team ggg said ward is not big enough then they fight willy monroe i mean u guys cant have this **** both ways

Comment

Working...
                      X