No announcement yet.

Floyd should roll the dice and fight Sergio for the lineal Middle weight title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    That would be a career defining fight and would be a great fight,Sergio is a damn good fighter but looks to have slowed down just a tad bit.win or lose no 1 could criticize him for this move.forget 154...make it at 160 for all the marbles
    I just watched the Martinez-Barker, and as much as i hate to admit it, i thought to myself that Floyd would beat Martinez, he looked sloppy and frustrated by a simple high guard, imagine how frustrated he would be against Floyd.

Martinez-Manny would be a closer fight, but i also see that Pacquiao could beat him now, Pac is faster and Martniez proved to be hittable..

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyB View Post
      I just watched the Martinez-Barker, and as much as i hate to admit it, i thought to myself that Floyd would beat Martinez, he looked sloppy and frustrated by a simple high guard, imagine how frustrated he would be against Floyd.

Martinez-Manny would be a closer fight, but i also see that Pacquiao could beat him now, Pac is faster and Martniez proved to be hittable..
      Martinez has always been hittable, look at his fight with Wiliams, he was walked down and knocked out by Margarito.
      Barker didnt just bring a simple high gaurd, he came forward applied pressure and he is a huge ****ing middleweight. Floyd can bring a high gaurd, so can manny, but they dont have the size that Barker does, and I think that alone is what gave Sergio the trouble we saw and even then Barker at most only won three rounds.

Comment

Working...
      X