No announcement yet.

Who hits harder Marquez or Provodnikov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who hits harder Marquez or Provodnikov

Just wondering what you guys think because Ruslan hurt Bradley with some huge devastating shots several times but couldn't finish him, so do you guys think Marquez hits harder or just as hard.
    I know Marquez is definitely a better finisher.
    Marquez hits harder
    20.00%
    Provodnikov hits harder
    80.00%
    Marquez and Provodnikov have equal punching power
    0.00%

if you're talking about a stationary object it is provodnikov by a long shot.

marquez is one of the best counterpunchers of his generation. his effectiveness with his shots goes far beyond brute strength.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

marquez is one of the best counterpunchers of his generation. his effectiveness with his shots goes far beyond brute strength.
      I think we all know Marquez is better as far as skill, I want to know who you guys think has more power.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

Provodnikov was also able to catch and hurt Bradley when he was on the move trying to not be so stationary.

Comment

Provodnikov. Koreans tend to have the biggest hearts, power and the best chins.

Comment

Providnikov is too big for 140 so he moved up in weight to 147. He is a bigger guy than Marquez is and Bradley's inability to take a punch was due to losing major weight before the last fight. That being said, I'd say Ruslan is a much harder puncher because of his style and size

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Providnikov is too big for 140 so he moved up in weight to 147. He is a bigger guy than Marquez is and Bradley's inability to take a punch was due to losing major weight before the last fight. That being said, I'd say Ruslan is a much harder puncher because of his style and size
              The reason I'm asking is because many people here think Marquez is going to Ko Bradley in the late rounds and I really like Marquez he's one of my all time favorite fighters but I'm not a bias boxing fan like many here, I have to call it like I see it and I think Bradley will be to much for Marquez at this stage in his career and I don't think Marquez is going to connect enough to stop him.

Comment

Prov and its not even close

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                  Provodnikov. Koreans tend to have the biggest hearts, power and the best chins.
                  What? He seems pretty Russian as far as I can tell.

Comment

Provodnikov is heavy handed.
                    Marquez is more explosive (more so, since his explosiveness relies on counter punching).

Comment

Working...
                    X