Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miss Jackson is cheating on Floyd with FIDDY!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldnt care less about who is banging who or about Floyd and 50 being buttbuddies, but they all look mildly annoyed the entire time. Those photographers were annoying me just watching the thing.

Comment

You can't turn a Hoe into a Housewife...

Comment

this could be the end of TMT guys, i'm worried

Comment

You seem to be pretty sexually excited about this, Hickey. Still upset over Hatton I see.

Anyway, she's just another gold digger. If Floyd was smart he'd call off the wedding. Whether she's cheating or not, rich guys have to learn to stop marrying trophy wives and pretending like they aren't after their money.
          Last edited by Derranged; 09-11-2012, 06:44 AM.

Comment

The only thing that makes me care less about threads involving Floyd Mayweather's personal life is when they also involve 50cent.

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
              Is there any relation between 50 and Miss Jackson? They're both Jacksons after all.
              I think they're second cousins to Michael.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                You seem to be pretty sexually excited about this, Hickey. Still upset over Hatton I see.

Anyway, she's just another gold digger. If Floyd was smart he'd call off the wedding. Whether she's cheating or not, rich guys have to learn to stop marrying trophy wives and pretending like they aren't after their money.
                youve got to admit its funny, i mean wtf is floyd thinking (and i actually like floyd, but this is just sad)

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  youve got to admit its funny, i mean wtf is floyd thinking (and i actually like floyd, but this is just sad)
                  Sure I enjoy a good laugh. Let that be a lesson, don't trust anyone named after a small amount of currency.

If something is really going on, I hope he finds out before they get married.

Comment

fawk miss jackson who's the chick that gets in there at 1:30

Comment

5.30am on a Tuesday morning, Earl?

Comment

Working...
                      X