No announcement yet.

toronto bluejays game today!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toronto bluejays game today!

nice comeback win yesterday in the 16th & game #2 vs indians on today. brendan morrow is on the mound vs ubaldo jimenez should be a good power pitching matchup...

Jimenez hasn't been that good since the move to Cleveland. Lets hope Toronto takes care of the mistake by the lake.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Jimenez hasn't been that good since the move to Cleveland. Lets hope Toronto takes care of the mistake by the lake.
      they showed his stats since 2010...15-1 & started 2010 allstar game then 14-22 with a over 4.00 era...doesn't throw high 90s anymore & sulked in colorado after he signed a 4 year deal worth 10million & then the rockies locked up tulowitski for 7 years 134 mil & gonzalez 8 years 80 mil & he said where is my new deal? he sulked & had a bad attitude since.

Comment

Comment

More extra innings.

LETS GO BLUE JAYS!~

Comment

5 hits over 11 innings? Wow haha

Comment

**** yeah! 5-3 Jays!

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                they showed his stats since 2010...15-1 & started 2010 allstar game then 14-22 with a over 4.00 era...doesn't throw high 90s anymore & sulked in colorado after he signed a 4 year deal worth 10million & then the rockies locked up tulowitski for 7 years 134 mil & gonzalez 8 years 80 mil & he said where is my new deal? he sulked & had a bad attitude since.
                Yeah, Jimenez has not been a good pitcher and has a terrible attitude too. He started causing problems this spring training and with the Indians not really a threat, I'm sure bad things are to be in store.

Comment

BTW Toronto has the nicest uniforms in the league now.

I'm going to go buy me a blue jay jersey.

Comment

yeah another big win for the jays in extra innings. the late inning bullpen guys were shaky today. santos gave up the solo blast & blew the save but janssen held down the fort & for the second day in a row rajai davis comes off the bench & has an impact. i gave him a mulligan on yesterdays non- hussle on the bunt that ended in a DP but other then that he has made up for it. he scored the a big run yesterday scoring all the way from first.good start so far. we got the rookie cerraro pitching tommorow...lets go blue jays!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X