Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Pacquiao would mess up Saul Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are making out Canelo as if he is Brandon Rios.
    Last edited by Pugilist95; 06-07-2014, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      It is a legit question. I asked for an evidence that Pac wants it at 154 but his people want otherwise.

Keep your baby bottles to yourself, I am sure you will need them.

Comment

Originally posted by luisivich View Post
        canelo hasn't steamrolled on mayweather. pac doesn't lock up, he is as fleetfooted as floyd, goes in and out. if canelo cant do that on floyd, i cant imagine canelo doing it on pac. at 152 pac would be fighting the same canelo floyd got.
        That's because Mayweather's defensive skills and counters had him confused. People need to stop acting like Pac has even half the defensive skills that Mayweather does, he does not.

Pac is a volume puncher with good movement and speed, but he gets hit, often. He would have to beat Canelo in a shootout and it just isn't happening.

So yeah, Canelo will steamroll Pac on his way to a stoppage victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
          the pac/canelo fight will happen just because fraud jr hasn't grown a pair yet to face pac inside the squared ring. as i’ve posted before pac is more than willing to fight canelo @54 but his handlers/advisers are pushing for CW.
          Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          Post the evidence, source, ****head. You are NOT a source. Where did you read or hear? I wanna read and hear that too.
          gotta love when these idiots like to say "Pac will fight anyone at any weight" blah blah blah but theres always excuses coming from Pac and his team about size and fights being refused.

Comment

Manny's ducking Canelo. Fight won't happen.

Comment

you are lying out of your ass. where is that comment? a filipino friend said that to you? source?
              Post the evidence, source, ****head. You are NOT a source. Where did you read or hear? I wanna read and hear that too.
              you mad, troll?

i usually don't reply on posters with red rep but i'll make an exception 'cause you're so mad. here suck on these...

Comment

Floyd skill is overrated. Pac will beat Canelo worst at 150 and Maidana at 147. Pac proved many times he is better overall than Floyd against common (Oscar, Hatton, Mosley and Cotto) opponents. The coward even weight cheated a lightweight Marquez to make sure of his victory while Pac beat Marquez fairly twice.

Comment

Pac would be stopped in less than five rounds. Canelo or Thurman will kill manny.

Comment

Working...
                  X