Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just re-played Vargas DeLahoya.....SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just re-played Vargas DeLahoya.....SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!!!

My gwwwad did Fernie take some hellecious shots in this bout.....funny how so many people here in the Ox were rooting for DLH......Fernie don't get much love from his home town....this was another great fight....I have to wonder if this was DLH BEST win of his career????

Watched this fight yesterday, after I watched Tito-Vargas. DLHs chin is legendary and DLH catching Vargas on the chin at the end of a 3-4 punch combo repeatedly was sick.

Comment

And though I’m not much of a DLH fan the cherry on top was that even a JUICED Vargas got his a*ss kicked!

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        Watched this fight yesterday, after I watched Tito-Vargas. DLHs chin is legendary and DLH catching Vargas on the chin at the end of a 3-4 punch combo repeatedly was sick.
        Yeah i've been on a kick of watching some of my old fights that I have.....once I watched Tito Vargas I decided to watch DLH Vargas since I have them on the same DVD.......

Dude Vargas has got to be damaged goods......he has tobe.......I mean good lord he has taken some serious serious blows .......tito dlh shooga **** even Mayorga tee'd off on his nogen.......it's a known fact I don't care much for this kat but seriously I hope he leaves the "comeback" talk as just that.......TALK....

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
          And though I’m not much of a DLH fan the cherry on top was that even a JUICED Vargas got his a*ss kicked!
          mofo was ripped for this fight wasn't he??? damn

Comment

This is one of my fav fights. I was super excited when this fight was announced and it was a good one. These guys hated each other, from the Big Bear running incident to the DLH is not a "real" mexican jabs by Vargas. I would think that this the most personally satisfying win in DLH's career, and the fight that really ended Vargas' career (although he was badly damaged from the Trinidad fight already)

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
              mofo was ripped for this fight wasn't he??? damn

Ripped abs but no chin to make it worth his while...

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                My gwwwad did Fernie take some hellecious shots in this bout.....funny how so many people here in the Ox were rooting for DLH......Fernie don't get much love from his home town....this was another great fight....I have to wonder if this was DLH BEST win of his career????

If it's Oscar's best win than that's not saying much. Vargas was not the top fighter he once was and Oscar, even with his inactivity, was favored to whitewash him--possibly stop him. Instead it was a brutal back and forth war until that left hook at the end of the tenth did Vargas in.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                  Ripped abs but no chin to make it worth his while...
                  You can't get muscles on your chin! hahahha

but look at his arms though........kid was ripped and yoked....them roids did a number on him no doubt!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    If it's Oscar's best win than that's not saying much. Vargas was not the top fighter he once was and Oscar, even with his inactivity, was favored to whitewash him--possibly stop him. Instead it was a brutal back and forth war until that left hook at the end of the tenth did Vargas in.
                    Well dunno bout best win or not that's why I questioned it.....I think it was a very impressive win non the less.....DLH didn't have very good wins after this so I guess its up for debate....

Comment

Working...
                    X