No announcement yet.

Nachos are the greatest snack ever...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
    Whats it called? My homeys always hit up Won Kok in Chinatown after clubbing, need to change it up.

i think its called Miguels? its on Tampa and Saticoy if you're ever in the 818 late at night

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      you dont like nachos?
      Nope, had em once many years ago. Haven't touched em since.

Though, the shiz your describing at your boys house is makin' me hungry lol

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        Nope, had em once many years ago. Haven't touched em since.

Though, the shiz your describing at your boys house is makin' me hungry lol

yea man...my homey is like the chef of the group...the rest of us are grill-mongers...i busted out with portobellos that night...sliced them up, set them on a sheet of foil...****load of butter and garlic salt...wrapped it up and threw em on the grill for about 20mins...when you opened it up, ****in perfect...butter carmelized

and Dubbz- its not Miguels, its Tacos Mexico

Comment

yea man...my homey is like the chef of the group...the rest of us are grill-mongers...i busted out with portobellos that night...sliced them up, set them on a sheet of foil...****load of butter and garlic salt...wrapped it up and threw em on the grill for about 20mins...when you opened it up, ****in perfect...butter carmelized

and Dubbz- its not Miguels, its Tacos Mexico
          Tryin to make me jizz my pants aint a good move Mak

Comment

Tryin to make me jizz my pants aint a good move Mak

when we were stoners with no jobs or no funds, we couldn't take care of our munchies like this...now that everyone is set and with flow, we eat like royalty when we're done blazing

Comment

when we were stoners with no jobs or no funds, we couldn't take care of our munchies like this...now that everyone is set and with flow, we eat like royalty when we're done blazing
              > Everything

I ain't blazed up in a while man. I'm losing it

So now you've got me wanting to blaze up and go crazy on some nachos.

You're a bad influence on me Mak
              Last edited by Terrel; 06-22-2011, 02:09 PM.

Comment

You're a bad influence on me Mak

hearing this from people is the story of my life...my response is '**** living a little...do it up'

Comment

i think its called Miguels? its on Tampa and Saticoy if you're ever in the 818 late at night
                  I'm usually inn H'wood on saturday nights, I'll def check it out. The only other place I eat at in the 818 is Portos. Cheese rolls and potato balls!

Comment

Nachos from KING TACO!!!! Socal peeps know what i MEAN

Comment

I'm gonna check this place out too when I'm there next time.

This better be good

Comment

Working...
                      X