• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    and i thought lucas wasn't working ruslan's body enough
    doesn't have to be from body shots, check my link i just posted

edit: It was Bermane Stiverne who had Rhabdomyolysis

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
      How did Bradley make him piss black urine? Either way Ruslan needs to be taught defense and better head movement.
      Most of the time boxers piss this sort of colour after a fight, it's not unheard of. Even boxers that haven't taken any punishment.

Comment

His dick must be so small judging from that pic that it's a wonder he piss'ez anything at all....

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
          most common cause of black urine

broken down muscle and skeletal tissue gets absorbed into the blood stream

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhabdomyolysis

There was a fighter recently who had this but I can't remember who it was
          nothing ruslan can't handle. mofo is from Siberia... enough said.

Comment

Ruslan needs to cut Marvin & Roach their final checks and haul his ass out to Big Bear w/ Abel Sanchez & GGG. Both speak russian, they both probably know each other, Abel can clean up any loose ends if Ruslan is willing to listen

the look on his face in that picture is ****ing heart breaking

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Most of the time boxers piss this sort of colour after a fight, it's not unheard of. Even boxers that haven't taken any punishment.
              Not true...dark urine means pissing blood/excess bilirubin from the liver...caused by trama/liver shots.
              Last edited by jaded; 04-19-2015, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                and i thought lucas wasn't working ruslan's body enough
                Doesn't have anything to do with body work. It's the process of Ruslan's body eating itself for energy.

Comment

He's such a likeable guy

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                    Doesn't have anything to do with body work. It's the process of Ruslan's body eating itself for energy.
                    was surprised both guys only gained 11-12 lbs overnight, they both looked very lean at the weigh-in, and lucas face was sunk-in

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      So is it a sign of dehydration?Because I think has something to do with liver damage.

Comment

Working...
                      X