Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr.Dre earns 620 million this year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't he the first rapper to make a bill when he sold the Beats brand to Microsoft or some other company? I still bump his ****, Chronic 2001 is the ****

Comment

Me and the missus just bought a pair for our niece for her birthday.They're good quality.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        For headphones of moderate quality in varying colors with a b on them.

Comment

Good for Dre. Always been a fan, its interesting seeing old rappers make money in their new endeavors.

Speaking of rappers from the 90s, I heard MC Hammer got a $0.75 raise at Jack in the Box. 8 percent raise, not bad.

Comment

He's only 50 pounds when he's wet and wearing bootz!

Comment

Originally posted by Kneeguel Cotto View Post
              He's only 50 pounds when he's wet and wearing bootz!
              that was meant for snoop....... vato loco.

Comment

Yeah they are way to expensive for no God damn reason other then for his name. I don't see the big deal. Wireless headphones are cool but you can definitely get a cheaper quality pair.

Comment

Props to him, its not like he was born in wealth and status but I wonder at that point where does the motivation to even bother make more money come from? If you had over 600 mil would you really care if you could make 700 the next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Props to him, its not like he was born in wealth and status but I wonder at that point where does the motivation to even bother make more money come from? If you had over 600 mil would you really care if you could make 700 the next year?
                    Fu.ck yes!

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                      Fu.ck yes!
                      I don't see for what purpose, you would have to be trying really hard to blow over 600 million in your lifetime I imagine what could you possibly spend it on where there is any risk at all of being broke and in poverty?

Comment

Working...
                      X