No announcement yet.

The Salute to Scarface Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Salute to Scarface Thread

One of the absolute GOATs in Scarface has stated he's leaving rap behind.

Granted we won't know for sure how done he is, he's supposed to release a finale album in Deeply Rooted but as far as we know Face is done in Hip hop. It's an appreciation for the South's greatest.

He's talking ****, he was saying the other day that him and Has were discussing an album and that him and Ro are gonna do one.

Comment

This is definitely RubenSonny's favorite.

Face is dope.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        This is definitely RubenSonny's favorite.

Face is dope.
        second favourite after PAC actually.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
          second favourite after PAC actually.
          I was close lol

Ive always considered face the GOAT of the South......unless some names are slipping my mind right now?

Comment

I was close lol

Ive always considered face the GOAT of the South......unless some names are slipping my mind right now?
            Andre 3000 is the only one I put close to him.

Comment

Yea he's probably the GOAT to come out of the South. His early stuff was great.

Last edited by UTEP; 07-04-2014, 06:55 PM.

Comment

I was close lol

If you are down South and ask who the king is they will probably say Face or Screw, if you are talking groups it will be Kast, Ball n G, UGK, Goodie mob, Geto boys or 3-6. A bunch of guys from Houston get a lot of love as well, K rino, Ro etc generally the whole Screw movement and collective is legendary out there.
                Last edited by RubenSonny; 07-04-2014, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Was scar face jealous of big mike ? Why did he bump heads . why did big mike burn down the recording studio

Comment

Originally posted by BarnBurnerBrawl View Post
                    Was scar face jealous of big mike ? Why did he bump heads . why did big mike burn down the recording studio
                    Yeah he was jealous of Big Mike who was dope in his own right.

Big Mike fought Face got the better of it...his house got shot up as a result so he burnt down RAL studio and went to jail.

Comment

Working...
                    X