Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which commentators have the most obvious hidden agenda.. HBO or Showtime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which commentators have the most obvious hidden agenda.. HBO or Showtime?

So which commentators do you think are the most consistently biased when they're commentating on a fight. Who has a hidden agenda which they're trying to promote with the way they commentate on a fight? Is it HBO or is it Showtime commentators who are the most corrupt and untrustworthy or are they about equal?
    HBO commentators
    95.00%
    Showtime commentators
    0.00%
    About equal
    5.00%
    None
    0.00%

Lampley and it doesn't get more obvious than that. He literally rides Manny. HBO without a doubt.

Comment

Easily HBO and it shouldn't even be up for debate

Comment

HBO and by a long shot. Seems like they zero in on the "cash cow" and compliment every dam aspect of their game. I cant stand listening to those old guys. Get some new blood in there and have more women doing interviews. Like who really wants to listen to some 60 somethings and 80 somethings. Larry Merchant will do work for HBO if he is 100 if it was up to him I bet

Comment

Like the other 2 posters said, far and away it is HBO. At times it's unbareable to listen to. I wish there was a way you can watch the HBO feed and only mute out the commentary and still get the rest of the audio.

Showtime is not bad, they don't "protect" any fighters. There's really no reason for Showtime to show the same bias as HBO does for their fighters; Once a fighter has a good showing on Sho, they're usually on their way to HBO. Although Sho has had some high profile fights in recent years...

Comment

Wow, I wasn't even aware that they were even remotely compatible.

That's like comparing a hot charred medium well t-bone steak to a steaming pile of dog$h!t fresh with flies & worms wriggling about.

Comment

HBO for me. Lampley is very blatant at times and so is Kellerman.

Comment

When Showtime call fights, Gus Johnson seems equally excited for BOTH FIGHTERS!

Compared to Lampley who only call punches or get excited for the fighter(s) he wants to WIN

SO OF COURSE HBO!

Comment

Working...
                X