Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin taking Canelo to school, lit up El Perro too in sparring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin taking Canelo to school, lit up El Perro too in sparring!

Other victims are JCC JR, Peter Quillin, etc according to Ring editor Doug Fischer... http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/1...untain-to-see- I dunno much about him, he's WBA Middleweight champ though so Martinez should be calling this guy instead of PAC and Floyd. 2:50, KOed Bute in amateurs.
    Last edited by Republica; 05-27-2011, 06:54 PM.

Golovkin is the best kept secret in boxing today. He just needs to be given a chance to show the world how good he really is.

Comment

Golovkin "embarrass" Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. at the Wild Card gym during an open workout
      he saw Golovkin give undefeated super middleweight prospect Peter Quillin all he could handle at Roach’s famous boxing club.
      The producer and the gym rat didn’t want to go on record for fear of being banned from Wild Card, which is understandable (I guess), but Garcia, who watched Golovkin and Angulo spar in Big Bear, has no problem sharing his observations with his fellow boxing fans. “Alfredo Angulo is a very strong, very competitive, prideful guy who has a great team behind him, but Golovkin is on another level,” said Garcia, who says he watched three sparring sessions between the two over the course of one week. “His strength, his demeanor, his skill, everything he did in there was just too much for Angulo, which surprised the hell out of me. “I’ve seen Angulo spar many times before and he‘s always the one doing the hurting. He’s so damn tough I’ve never seen him take a step back, let alone get hurt. I was expecting him to test this Golovkin guy that I’d never seen before, but ‘Superman’ was in there taking and giving, and he hurt Angulo a couple times, especially to the body. Angulo had to get on his bike against Golovkin, which was just bizarre to see.”

that sounds very promosing.

Comment

Golovkin-Martinez, make it happen!...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Golovkin-Martinez, make it happen!...
          Yup. Take on a Euro champ his own size.

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
            Yup. Take on a Euro champ his own size.
            I'm sure a lucrative Martinez-Golovkin fight could be made in German. Problem is, Martinez' promoter Lou DiBella, is too risk adverse...

Comment

Canelo said he is sparrin with Golovkin, who is a " strong middleweight", for his upcoming fight.

he also said sparring with Gennady, when he steps into the ring with Rhodes, is gonne make him feel that Rhodes is not that strong

Comment

Golovkin by KO

Comment

He beat Andre Direll in the amateurs as well..

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    I'm sure a lucrative Martinez-Golovkin fight could be made in German. Problem is, Martinez' promoter Lou DiBella, is too risk adverse...
                    no, that is not an option.

Gena wants to split with UniversumBP for at least 2 years now. Hes in a court war.

His next fight will be in Panama City.
                    His last 2 fights were in Panama and Kazakhstan.
                    In his last fight he wanted to have the fight in Germany, but the promotional issues cought him, thats because he fought in Kaz.

Hes not gonne fight in Germany until hes a free agent, I believe.

Gena is not known in Germany either. I cant remember him fight at TV in recent memory.

with that said,

Sturm or N'Dam N'jikam should fullfill their obligation and fight Golovkin or get stripped.

and people should understand that Golovkin should be the one calling out Martinez and not the other way round!

Comment

Working...
                    X