Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be real is'nt Floyd just a bum with a good defence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KOTF View Post
    How would Terrible Terry Norris do against Floyd
    KnockOUT!!! for Norris.

Comment

Originally posted by Champain View Post
      A record made up of washed up fighters with a lost not put in it and moving up in weight before receiving mandatory opponnets. Only a few quality opponnets from his last 8 or 10 fights.
      i GOTTA DEFEND MY BOY FLOYD HERE, TRUE HE DUCKED SERIOUS COMPETITON TOWARD THE END, BUT FLOYD WOULD BUT THE BEATS ON HALF THE DUDES OUT THERE, BUT HE DID DUCK COTTO, MOSELY, AND MARGO BUT HE DOESNT GIVE 2 ****S SO I GUESS HES GOOD AT 39-0

Comment

LOL @ the idiot thread starter. Floyd didn't get "struggle" with anyone, much less get "owned" by Castillo.

And I ask, if he's just a bum with good D, then how is he the most accurate puncher in boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Boogie View Post
          i GOTTA DEFEND MY BOY FLOYD HERE, TRUE HE DUCKED SERIOUS COMPETITON TOWARD THE END, BUT FLOYD WOULD BUT THE BEATS ON HALF THE DUDES OUT THERE, BUT HE DID DUCK COTTO, MOSELY, AND MARGO BUT HE DOESNT GIVE 2 ****S SO I GUESS HES GOOD AT 39-0
          youre a good fan, for real, you dont go making excuses like other floyd fans, you are real, green k, respect to you

Comment

i REALLY HOPE THIS DONT TURN INTO A MAYWEATHER HATE THREAD

Comment

its easy to have good defense when your offense is so lacking.

Comment

Defend this top ranking 2001 -2002

Jr. Lightweights (130 lbs)
                Champion: Floyd Mayweather (WBC)[CBZ Lineal]
                1. Acelino Freitas (WBO)
                2.Joel Casamayor (WBA)
                3. Steve Forbes (IBF)
                4. Arnulfo Castillo
                5. Ernesto Zepeda
                6. Lakva Sim
                7. Phillip Ndou
                8. Jesus Chavez
                9. Lamont Pearson
                10. John Brown

Floyd left saying I'm out of here its too dangerous for me here.

Top rank fighters, but before being forced to fight the top dogs. He said the same as when he retired. I'm out of here and moved up in weight. later on avoided Kostya Tszyu and Casamayor again and Cotto had to follow him to 147 and then Floyd retired. While Manny Pacquiao stayed like a man fought Barrera, Morales, Marquez all in their natural weight.

Comment

Originally posted by MissDeeCole View Post
                  ...........Exactly. Great point!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Boogie View Post
                    He called out Cotto and Mosley. Turned down Margarito for more money and Lineal title.

Comment

Originally posted by MissDeeCole View Post
                      You don't win 39 fights with just good defense.

Comment

Working...
                      X