Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao could do this to Cotto, what do you think Mayweather is gonna do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May v Cotto. Will be two proper boxers fighting whereas Pac is just a brawler with speed. May aint gonna go all out throwing big boy power hooks he just gonna out box Cotto to UD.

Comment

some people in this forum are so dumb when cotto lost to pacquiao first he dint had a coner to guide him he dint have a game plan to follow. style make fights and know he has a good trainer he is more confident in himself and as we seen he has improve in many things footwork, movements, speed, defense etc... so please study boxing before posting stupid threads.

Comment

Cotto is a good boxer and Floyd doesn't bang hard enough to make it one sided.

Floyd decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
          Pac is shorter than Mayweather, shorter reach and IMO not as physically strong. This fight is going to be easy for Mayweather....actually Clottey was whooping Cottos azz and should have got the W in that fight.

Clottey beat Cotto for sure! Clottey was my boy before he threw the Pac fight for bob arum.

Comment

Mayweather will win a decision, a closer decision than anyone expected.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
              Clottey beat Cotto for sure! Clottey was my boy before he threw the Pac fight for bob arum.
              Even if Clottey really wants to win against Pacquaio and bet his life on it. He will never win against Pacquaio considering how Cotto and Margarito has a win over him who both Pac got destroyed unless Pac went life and death against these two, your conspiracy theory just flushed to the toilet.
              Last edited by straightleft; 03-12-2012, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Yo u cant compare Pacquiao to Mayweather. Manny is a badass` dude....Floyd is a .....well....hes , not!

Comment

Cotto had no trainer a bad night and personal problems not to forget weight drained.
                  He may loose to Pac anyways but never in the same fashion none the less dominance

Comment

People talking about Cotto like he is a washed up bag boy scrub or something. The easiest fight Mayweather will have on fight night will be against the crowd's boos during his ring walk

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      People talking about Cotto like he is a washed up bag boy scrub or something. The easiest fight Mayweather will have on fight night will be against the crowd's boos during his ring walk
                      I dont know I just don't see it.

Once a fighter breaks, even if it was illegally, he'll break again. I havent seen anything special in cotto since he lost to margarito and pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X