No announcement yet.

Someone explain why a blood test right after the fight isn't sufficient

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone explain why a blood test right after the fight isn't sufficient

I'm just unclear on this. For the record I think Manny should just agree to the testing, but that's just me. If he is going to agree to a test directly after the fight though, in his locker room, wouldn't that pretty much let us know if hes being helped by PED's come fight night? Plus they can piss test him as much as they want. Someone just tell me why this is not cutting it for the Mayweather people, when it has been more than enough for every single fight in both fighters careers up to this point.

I think Floyd can win this fight anyway, but I'm rooting for the other guy. Floyd is a brat who just happens to be the most talented fighter in the world.

because it does nothing to **** up PAC's training and preparations

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      Floyd has the same test , you fail to see that , its not just Manny dont forget that , they both have the same tests .

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post

Exactly!!! Glad to see someone else looks at this as just another one of Floyd's distractions.

I swear the man is so insecure that he would actually risk 40 million rather than fighting an equally skilled fighter straight up.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          Exactly!!! Glad to see someone else looks at this as just another one of Floyd's distractions.

I swear the man is so insecure that he would actually risk 40 million rather than fighting an equally skilled fighter straight up.
          how does is mess up his training?

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
            Floyd has the same test , you fail to see that , its not just Manny dont forget that , they both have the same tests .

still doesn't change the fact that it alters his routine...athletes are the most superstitious people in the world...and the fact that he got his blood taken right before the first Morales fight has only reinforced his thinking about drawing blood so close to the fight

Comment

because a random drug test can't have a set date.

Comment

Originally posted by dc6112 View Post
                I'm just unclear on this. For the record I think Manny should just agree to the testing, but that's just me. If he is going to agree to a test directly after the fight though, in his locker room, wouldn't that pretty much let us know if hes being helped by PED's come fight night? Plus they can piss test him as much as they want. Someone just tell me why this is not cutting it for the Mayweather people, when it has been more than enough for every single fight in both fighters careers up to this point.

I think Floyd can win this fight anyway, but I'm rooting for the other guy. Floyd is a brat who just happens to be the most talented fighter in the world.

green k for that. nothing but net.

Comment

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
                  how does is mess up his training?

up to 5 random blood drawings in the middle of camp would mess anyone up

Comment

because its after the fact.if he cheats an still gets to fight then that means he got away with it.the testing should be a day before the fight and sometime shorty after the fight

Comment

Working...
                    X