Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Chris Algieri Good looks and boxing skill make him a future super star?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VapeRippa View Post
    Looks like Bob thinks he can groom this kid into the next DLH, paying these cheap hookers who don't even wtf Algieri is just like when Bob hired those sluts to throw their panties at Oscar. Smh
    Oscar never hired any girls to throw panties at Oscar, those teen girly magazines were the ones writing about Oscar and all the chicks started drooling for him.

Also Algieri is not promoted by Arum, why would he pay hookers to show up to root for him? makes no sense.

When you are good looking like Oscar in his prime and Algieri girls will just show up. Are you a bit jealous of their looks?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      No, that would be a travesty, that dude is small man and easy to hit. But he does have a better chin than Pacman, if Garci hit Pac with the same hook Pac would be out cold for a few minutes.
      Lmao, I always asked myself if you're trolling or just genuinely gullible with posts like these.

"Algieri is so good looking, look at all these respectable ladies cheering him on!"

"Manny has a weaker chin than Khan."

"Look at this video how Pac shadow boxes like a 90 yr old he is finished, Algieri should be favorite!"

Some of your posts are funny but the majority of them sound like an 8 yr old aspiring cheerleader.

Comment

Oscar never hired any girls to throw panties at Oscar, those teen girly magazines were the ones writing about Oscar and all the chicks started drooling for him.

Also Algieri is not promoted by Arum, why would he pay hookers to show up to root for him? makes no sense.

When you are good looking like Oscar in his prime and Algieri girls will just show up. Are you a bit jealous of their looks?

Lol I'm a baby face killer just like those two fools, and I would never envy another's men gifts. You're the one who is actually drooling at another man's looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          Somehow Pac survived Rios's jabs right? The same one you thought would knock him out?

Crazy right?
          And when did a flush solid power jab of Rios land on Manny's chin? ....Riiiggghhhhhtttt thought so, if they did it would be a different story, now move along...

Comment

Originally posted by VapeRippa View Post
            Lmao, I always asked myself if you're trolling or just genuinely gullible with posts like these.

"Algieri is so good looking, look at all these respectable ladies cheering him on!"

"Manny has a weaker chin than Khan."

"Look at this video how Pac shadow boxes like a 90 yr old he is finished, Algieri should be favorite!"

Some of your posts are funny but the majority of them sound like an 8 yr old aspiring cheerleader.
            I always assumed he worked for boxingscene and posted threads to drum up interest and keep controversy flowing. No person really thinks like that. Unless of course it's a woman, which would explain the perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              I always assumed he worked for boxingscene and posted threads to drum up interest and keep controversy flowing. No person really thinks like that. Unless of course it's a woman, which would explain the perspective.
              This explains all.

Comment

And when did a flush solid power jab of Rios land on Manny's chin? ....Riiiggghhhhhtttt thought so, if they did it would be a different story, now move along...
                oh yea, I forgot... he never happened to throw that punch once over 12 rounds... or it never landed the right way.

I forgot about Rios's power jab, his most deadly punch

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  oh yea, I forgot... he never happened to throw that punch once over 12 rounds... or it never landed the right way.

I forgot about Rios's power jab, his most deadly punch
                  Rios already said he tightened up because of the big lights he wasn't used to heading a big show ppv like that, and he had to fight early morning something he isn't used to so he was still groggy.

The cards were stacked against him from the start, its why Ariza had to give him an energy drink to put some pep in his step since he was so sleepy.

Comment

nope.....it makes him an espn fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                      nope.....it makes him an espn fighter.
                      ^You probably one of those guys who enjoys worldstarhiphop.

Floyd fought on ESPN, Ruslan as well and many other boxers.

Chris is not going back to ESPN win or lose, the guy has too much marketing potential.

Comment

Working...
                      X