No announcement yet.

Billy Joe saunders is Britains answer to Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Joe saunders is Britains answer to Floyd Mayweather

As you guys know i think the better fighters are in Europe but the better trainers/tactics are in America. perhaps its cultural i dont know.

However watching Billy joe saunders, admittidly hes fought Domoestic level But the guy is very tricky to hit, and almost throws like Floyd, making sure he doesnt dive in(froch style lol)

I predict he will go on and be a real top level elite operator, hes not a power puncher perse, but i will also predict he will have a 50 percent ko ratio.

Hes only 24.

What's the situation with BJS at the moment? Is he still on a collision course with Eubank Jr?

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      What's the situation with BJS at the moment? Is he still on a collision course with Eubank Jr?
      Didn't even show up to the presser yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        Didn't even show up to the presser yesterday
        They're not scheduled to fight each other yet, though, are they?

Comment

what you guys think of his style.

He seems a very hard to hit fighter with a good defensive. He throws the jab well. i can see him really kicking on in his late twneties as he strengthens up.

thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
            They're not scheduled to fight each other yet, though, are they?
            Nah, but woul'dve made for fun trashtalk

Comment

Word on the street is eubank jr is jumping to matchroom and sky sports, if so the fight will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by MBE View Post
                Word on the street is eubank jr is jumping to matchroom and sky sports, if so the fight will never happen.
                Heard a few rumblings about this. Doesn't look good when he didn't show for the press conference yesterday. That said, he seems to do everything possible to avoid Billy Joe for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by MBE View Post
                  Heard about that... Eubank Jr. doesn't even think much of Saunders either... he thinks he's the top without facing anyone near the bottom.

Comment

What, that gyppo with a lobster stuck to his face is Floyd Mayweather?

Comment

Working...
                    X