• Show
Clear All

• [Video] Ellerbe: "Pacquiao will be one of Floyd's easiest fights"

Riight. Is that the roided Pac Ellerbe is talking about or
    the unroided one?

Comment

jesus christ IT NEVER ENDS

Comment

I don't think it'd be an easy fight, but i don't think it'd be as tightly competitive as most people thinks.

Comment

It’s a typical press statement from Team Mayweather trying to hype up Floyd's upcoming fight.

After the fight, Floyd will take another year or so vacation and fight another tune up.

Same **** different crapper.

Comment

arum says mayweather is pacs easiest victory. we need neutral opinions.

Comment

"He ain't telling us nothing, because we ain't talking to him." - Ellerbe on Pac negotiations.... So,,,,,,,,

Instead of chanting "Take the tests Manny!!! we should ask floyd why he don't want to negotiate when Pac side has clearly tried..

Comment

Am I seeing things or is Manny the one not needing to mention Floyd's name to sell his fights?

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                  Am I seeing things or is Manny the one not needing to mention Floyd's name to sell his fights?
                  Manny and Floyd both answer questions about each other. How many times did Pacquiao talk about Floyd last week?

Comment

Ellerbe sounds exactly the same as any of floyd's lovers on here.. The only difference is Ellerbe gets to rub Floyd's chest.

Comment

Working...
                    X