Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merchant is usually the one that keeps Lampley grounded (was not there). I thought the fight was much closer as I watched, but I still feel PAC won (I was rooting for Tim). Thing is anyone could make a vid that show highlights. Casual fans might be influenced by announcers but at least at the fights I've been at you can't hear the cable announcers. If your point is that commentators can be biased and make mistakes fine, but Tim did not do enough to take the title.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
      Merchant is usually the one that keeps Lampley grounded (was not there). I thought the fight was much closer as I watched, but I still feel PAC won (I was rooting for Tim). Thing is anyone could make a vid that show highlights. Casual fans might be influenced by announcers but at least at the fights I've been at you can't hear the cable announcers. If your point is that commentators can be biased and make mistakes fine, but Tim did not do enough to take the title.

the point is that the fight was close, and MP did not dominate it 10 rds to 2 like 95% of media, commentators and public outcry suggested right after the fight. That's the real point no matter who you have winning, it wasn't a shutout.

Comment

• Give it up clown.
        Fight wasnt even close.
        Bradley did fark all in the fight.
        Only reason they gave the win to Bradley cause Pacman is running out of good opponents with Chicken man getting locked up.
        So rematch will sell more tickets.

Comment

• They were pretty bias towards Pac. I don't see anyone posting the TopRank.tv feed though, they were even worse, and it was towards Bradley.

Comment

• bias? off course they are bias to Pacman, bradley did fark all in the fight worth a yell.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Fight:1656951

close the thread
            Last edited by neoz; 06-19-2012, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jg77 View Post
              They were pretty bias towards Pac. I don't see anyone posting the TopRank.tv feed though, they were even worse, and it was towards Bradley.
              Not true,Kenny and Mario gave both fighters credit for the work they did..Neither of them tried to sway your opinion towards either fighter...Their commentary can not be compared to that of HBO..I did not even know who Kenny thought won the fight until later that night on this forum...

Comment

• Luckily for me I'm able to see things with my own eyes instead of relying on commentators for their so called expert analysis. It was a close fight, no blow out like people are saying and if anyone's scorecard should be investigated its Lederman's. Before any wise cracks I know Lederman's scorecard is unofficial and can't be investigated lol

Comment

• Yeah...good video there...Bradley boxed well and deserves respect....imagine how much better he would have done/looked without the injuries, a neutral crowd, and objective commentary...

Before this fight...Pacquiao was #4 on my P4P list, and Bradley was 7th...with no one fighting near their weight in between...I thought that ranking would translate to their performances and the result...

Which meant I expected a close, competitive fight with Pacquiao winning or "getting" any Decisions....I also said that if Pacquiao slipped at all, and Bradley peaked, Bradley would beat him...

Which is basically what happened....IF you're under the assumption everything was on the up and up...

and the problem is...it wasn't...Top Rank Team Pacquiao has been shamelessly creating set ups and fixing fights dead in our face the past few years...in MY opinion, this was nothing more than a well orchestrated, but poorly executed, switcheroo...

Pacquiao, who was in on it, tried a little too hard in the middle rounds...he should have found a happy medium between that activity, and how Clottey laid down against him...

They also didn't know Bradley would get injured and discouraged in said middle rounds....yep...a little more high guard and less combinations thrown would have done the trick...

...take away the atrocious, Pro-Pacquiao commentary and Arum's glowing approval of Bradley in the ring, and there you have it...a Perfect Storm...instead of a Jackassed Backlash.

Comment

• Originally posted by neoz View Post
                    Give it up clown.
                    Fight wasnt even close.
                    Bradley did fark all in the fight.
                    Only reason they gave the win to Bradley cause Pacman is running out of good opponents with Chicken man getting locked up.
                    So rematch will sell more tickets.
                    so we should take u serious?

Comment

• Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                      so we should take u serious?
                      I know I didn't

Comment

Working...
                      X