X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dodmoor View Post
    for real? fuk thats disgusting.
    whats so disgutsing about it? Its not like they're brother and sister, you idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by trix123 View Post
      Is that not incest.

Waaza, tell me why this goes on in the Pakistani community....
      To preserve the bloodline and strengthen the family bond.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        that determines the talent and type of fighter one is or will be. Mexican fighters aren't tough and resilient because they have Spanish and Mesoamerican indian blood, it is because of cultural and social environmental influence. African American fighters aren't born to be slick as if it is embedded in their DNA. Some are slick because that is the style they were exposed to as a young age. That is the style taught to them. But even that is a myth in itself as most African American fighters are boxer/punchers and again, it has nothing to do with their racial/ethnic make up.

Some people are questioning what Martinez and Canelo fall under. How ****ing ignorant and stupid is that? These fighters aren't cataloged by what type of blood runs through their veins, but rather the experiences which molded them into what they are now. Those experience are derivatives of their upbringing and social acclimation. Canelo is a Mexican fighter because he was RAISED in Mexico. Canelo could be of Japenese decent and he would still be a Mexican fighter because that is WHO he is.

Ethicity, nationality, blood line: All this has nothing to do with the talent of a fighter. Culture, experience, social upbringing has EVERYTHING to do with the talent of a fighter.
        Don't try and bring logic to this board. Everyone who is capable of logical thought knows that you are right, but people have to hang on to what they want to believe. If someone disagrees with you, they are simply wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
          Bro, what you said about ability and determination do play a big part. But also culture, social upbringing, experience (basically your environment) does play a part of what kind of fighter you are. There are some tough neighborhoods around where you start fighting at a young age and don't stand for sht. That will make you a tougher boxer/person. You obviously grew up somewhere safe.
          Marco Antonio Barrera grew up with money and would beat your ass. Being poor doesnt mean you know how to fight. Simply needing to fight or having to fight to defend yourself in he streets doesnt make you a great fighter. It means you have experience fighting in the streets. Thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetscience18 View Post
            Alright alright enough is enough..first off if you are not black, stfu.
            I am an African American Nd my best friend is first generation Nigerian American and yes we are both athletes. It is our us cultures that allows us to access in sports but our ethnicity does give us stringer athleticism than most people. To think that African Americans aren't born with great athletic, physical abilities is dumb let's just look at the fact. Just the simple fact that it is an argument shows something. I have white and Hispanic friends also whom box and play other sports and I'm not saying that in order to be a great athlete you have to be black. I think anyone can be whatever you wanna be if you work hard enough. But I do believe that African Americans pick up faster on sports and have abilities that not many people just learn through training.

It is messed up to say that race plays a part in your athletic ability but it does, theres certain sports that Caucasians and hispanics do a lot better in also. Again I'm not trying to prove any superiority but you're argument is biased and you should atleast give credit to the majority of great athletes in America that we all sit down to watch..and it may hurt your feelings but they happen to be mostly African american
            This statement reminds me of a lecture during American History class, about the natural physical gifts of todays African-Americans who are descended from early Americas slaves. Slave owners were breeding the biggest, strongest slaves to make a breed of stronger, faster and harder working children which meant more profit for them. And we are still seeing some those effects today with above normal physical attributes in AAs. Its in the genes.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              To preserve the bloodline and strengthen the family bond.
              Garbage....

All it means is that there is a bigger chance of their children having learning difficulties

Comment

Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
                This statement reminds me of a lecture during American History class, about the natural physical gifts of todays African-Americans who are descended from early Americas slaves. Slave owners were breeding the biggest, strongest slaves to make a breed of stronger, faster and harder working children which meant more profit for them. And we are still seeing some those effects today with above normal physical attributes in AAs. Its in the genes.
                And that argument might hold water if it wasnt for the fact that generations of decendents from slaves have lived normal, American lives. If you have had generation after generation of overweight doctors, it wont mean anything that at one point, your family decended from strong slaves. If that were the case, a mechanic who is related to Bruce Lee should be an amazing athlete if he applies himself. Its not the case. Because if breeding slaves over the short period of time that slavery took place could have that drastic of a difference, then it stands to reason that generations of normal living would have the opposing effect. Its a garbage argument.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  whats so disgutsing about it? Its not like they're brother and sister, you idiot.
                  So you would your cousin??
                  doesn't that seem a bit wrong to you??? ethically speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                    And that argument might hold water if it wasnt for the fact that generations of decendents from slaves have lived normal, American lives. If you have had generation after generation of overweight doctors, it wont mean anything that at one point, your family decended from strong slaves. If that were the case, a mechanic who is related to Bruce Lee should be an amazing athlete if he applies himself. Its not the case. Because if breeding slaves over the short period of time that slavery took place could have that drastic of a difference, then it stands to reason that generations of normal living would have the opposing effect. Its a garbage argument.
                    Bro, I was only saying a statement reminded me of an old class lecture. Thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by dodmoor View Post
                      So you would your cousin??
                      doesn't that seem a bit wrong to you??? ethically speaking.
                      ewww, hell no. she is overweight and wears fat woman clothes.

Comment

Working...
                      X