Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone remember this classic Larry Merchant line?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone remember this classic Larry Merchant line?

I can't remember the fight, see if you guys remember. A guy got knocked down and the referee asked him "How do you feel?" And Merchant was like "How does he feel? Wonderful, terrific!"

Which fight was that?

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
    I can't remember the fight, see if you guys remember. A guy got knocked down and the referee asked him "How do you feel?" And Merchant was like "How does he feel? Wonderful, terrific!"

Which fight was that?
    i dont remember that.....

Comment

Which fight was that?
      i also forget the fight but when the guy lost as soon as the scores were read he blurted out "good bye hbo contract" that **** was funny.

Comment

Which fight was that?
        here are some good ones :

about andrew six head lewis : "he may have six heads but he has no chin"

about michael grant : "to say he has a glass jaw would be an insult to the glass"

about arturo gatti : "Arturo Gatti's best punch is the left cheek to the right glove"

On PBF crying after he beat Baldomir : "Maybe he bored himself to tears"

about Eliseo Castillo when he fought Wladimir Klitschko : -"Castillo used his hands more when he was making his way from Cuba to Florida"

about sam peter : "Peter comes from the old school of swing in case you hit something"

about prince nazeem hamed : "If ego was a crime .. the Prince would be on
        Deathrow"

Comment

That was the end of Bowe-Holyfield 3

Comment

Originally posted by shemmue View Post
            here are some good ones :

about andrew six head lewis : "he may have six heads but he has no chin"

about michael grant : "to say he has a glass jaw would be an insult to the glass"

about arturo gatti : "Arturo Gatti's best punch is the left cheek to the right glove"

On PBF crying after he beat Baldomir : "Maybe he bored himself to tears"

about Eliseo Castillo when he fought Wladimir Klitschko : -"Castillo used his hands more when he was making his way from Cuba to Florida"

about sam peter : "Peter comes from the old school of swing in case you hit something"

about prince nazeem hamed : "If ego was a crime .. the Prince would be on
            Deathrow"
            Lmao, that old man is too funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
              That was the end of Bowe-Holyfield 3
              Thanks man! Yep that's it. There will never be another Merchant.

Comment

Working...
              X